Call of Duty: Ghosts is the major release for the PS4, PS3 and Xbox 360 this Tuesday and Best Buy's newly released ad for the week of Sunday, Nov. 3 reveals a bundle deal for it along with other console game deals.
Those that pickup a copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts from Best Buy and a 12-month Playstation Plus membership will save $10 at the retailer. Meanwhile, the game plus a 12-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership will come with a $20 discount.
Naturally, the Call of Duty: Ghosts strategy guide will also sees a discount. The Limited Edition version of the strategy guide is discounted $15 to $19.99 with purchase of the game.
Those that nab Ghosts during the Midnight Launch that starts at 12:01 am on Tuesday can also get a free Call of Duty: Ghosts t-shirts.
Non-Ghosts deals for the week include the 250GB Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle that comes with Halo 4 and Tomb Raider. This bundle has been marked down $50 and comes with a $50 gift card while the 4GB Xbox 360 Kinect Holiday Bundle also receives the same price point and gift card. Meanwhile, the 4GB Xbox 360 by itself is $179.99 and comes with a $30 gift card.
These deals are good through Saturday, Nov. 9. Free shipping is available as is in-store pickup but sales tax is applicable.
- 4GB Xbox 360 - $179.99 w/ free $30 gift card
- 4GB Xbox 360 Kinect Holiday Bundle - $249.99 w/ free $50 gift card
- 250GB Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle - $249.99 w/ free $50 gift card
- 250GB Xbox 360 Kinect Holiday Bundle - $349.99 w/ free $50 gift card
- Call of Duty: Ghosts plus 12-month PS Plus membership - $99.98
- Call of Duty: Ghosts plus 12-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership - $99.98
- Disney Infinity Starter Pack (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, Wii, 3DS) - $49.99
- PS3 DualShock 3 Controller - $39.99
You can follow Scott via Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed or email alerts for all the latest game news and deals as well as the weekly Furious Fourcast podcast/videocast. All game news on Examiner can be followed at the Game On Facebook page and Twitter feed.