While it's been known for some time that there would be a second season of Oxygen's reality show "The Face," it wasn't known if all three mentoring supermodels, Naomi Campbell, Coco Rocha, and Karolina Kurkova, would return. It was a given that Naomi would be back, as she is also Executive Producer of the show, however Karolina and Coco will not be returning. In their place will be supermodels Anne V and Lydia Hearst.
Nigel Barker, who was the host of the first season of "The Face" will be back for the second season. Nigel will have an expanded role in season two, as confidante and advisor to the 12 supermodel hopefuls.
The new season is scheduled to premiere in early 2014 with ten episodes. Again, the winner of the competition will become the face of a well-known brand, which has not been announced as of yet.
I'm looking forward to the new season, and will report more as I find out news about the second season to come.
Re-live Season One of "The Face"
- Naomi Campbell, Karolina Kurkova and Coco Rocha bring you 'The Face'
- Oxygen launches 'The Face Challenge' on YouTube
- Join 'The Face' cast in a Google+ hangout on Feb. 6 at 8:00 p.m. ET
- 'The Face' to premiere on Oxygen, Bravo & Style on Feb. 12 at 9:00 p.m. ET
- 'The Face: The Fight to Make the Final 12' recap
- View photos from 'The Face' New York City premiere party
- 'The Face' episode 1: 'Game On'
- 'The Face' episode 2: 'Model Warfare'
- 'The Face' episode 3: 'Falling from Grace'
- 'The Face' episode 4: 'We Are the Most Miserable Team Here'
- 'The Face' episode 5: 'Every Rose Has its Thorns'
- 'The Face' episode 6: 'Red Carpet Ready'
- 'The Face' episode 7 'Finding the Face… The Finale'
If you'd like to receive an email each time I add new content to the site, click on the "Subscribe" link near the top of the page to get added.
Looking to contact me? Feel free to send Shelly an email.