Welcome to July. It’s time to celebrate Lucian Carnival style.
The Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina resort on Saint Lucia is offering a “Carnival Celebration Package” whereby guests have their own private guide to show them the best activities during the Lucian Carnival - plus VIP access to key events.
Lucian Carnival is an annual cultural festival spanning six weeks each summer on the island of Saint Lucia. Culminating with the colorful parade of bands along the three mile John Compton Highway circuit into the capital city of Castries on the third Monday and Tuesday in July, Lucian Carnival is widely lauded as the best boutique Carnival in the Caribbean.
Rates for the package begin at $699 per night, a minimum three nights stay is required and also includes:
• Round trip airport transfers
• New one bedroom suite with full kitchen, laundry room, private dining and living room and expansive views of historical Marigot Bay
• Complimentary Carnival hair and makeup styling sessions for two
• Personal guide to chaperone and accompany you to the local Carnival hot spots with private entry and back stage passes to the key events (for two). Events taking place during the Lucian Carnival include the National Queen Pageant on July 5, the Kiddies Carnival on July 13, the “Sexy in Black Concert” on July 18; and the Parade of the Bands on July 21t and 22.
• Daily full American breakfast for two
• Exclusive dinner for two at the resort’s fine dining restaurant, Boudreau’s with a Chef’s private Carnival tasting menu
• A complimentary bottle of the island’s famed Chairman’s Reserve Select Rum
• Complimentary daily in-room and poolside amenities
• Complimentary in-room refreshment center (non-alcoholic beverages)
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest room
• Access to the resort’s team of Personal Assistants who are available around-the-clock to help with tailoring your itinerary for your stay or providing sight-seeing recommendations
Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina (www.capellamarigotbay.com) is located alongside Marigot Bay, described by the legendary American author James Albert Michener as “the most beautiful in the Caribbean.” The resort, which has received an extensive multi-million dollar renovation, features 124 rooms with balconies and extensive views of the bay.
Capella also features its Auriga spa concept inspired by Saint Lucia’s beautiful natural environment. The s Auriga spa is an outdoor spa surrounded by lush greenery.
The resort also is home to the newly re-designed, ultra-exclusive Capella Marina at Marigot Bay, which can accommodate some of the most luxurious mega yachts in the world. Guests of the hotel will be able to arrange exclusive charters with a choice of various yachts including luxury and mega yachts. Capella Marigot Bay’s magnificent lush setting places guests nearby Saint Lucia’s rainforests and pitons and provides easy access to recreational amenities including water sports, horseback riding fishing, diving, hiking and climbing.