Casual Sex Etiquette: How to have casual sex via Craigslist and still remain a decent human being. Well, considering. Video below.
Today's Kiss and Tell Report.
I don't recommend getting your love sex and dating advice through Craigslist. However when you consider the fact that Ashley Dupre, Eliot Spitzer's hooker is an advice columnist you have to ask, why not? This Casual Sex Etiquette Guide is from the an anonymous hooker-upper on The Best of Craigslist.
We had fun with this sex etiquette breakdown last week on the Casual Sex, NSA, FWB, Craigslist Hookups episode of my weekly livestream web TV show, Abiola on LSD: Love, Sex and Dating & Drama, video below. The scandalous polyamorous guests we had on this week's open relationships show probably already know these rules.
To repeat, I'm not the writer of this casual sex guide. Really, I swear. Just thought you'd enjoy...
Casual Sex Etiquette Guide from Best of Craigslist.com
1. Don’t say ‘I never do this’ and expect me to believe you. Of course you do this, so do I. You are not a stand-up guy and we are here to bang so drop the act, wear a condom and don’t expect to discuss our sexual histories because we are both going to lie anyway.
2. Don’t try and have casual, meaningless conversation when we get back to our respective destination. I don’t really care what you do for a living, where you’re from, or your childhood drama. You’re there for one purpose only. Anything I needed to know about you I already found out -primarily from observation.
3. Do ask permission to do things to me and my home. Ask to take a shower, ask to go through my nightstand looking for a condom, ask before trying to go down on me, etc.
4. Speaking of asking, please remember that I don’t know you and I don’t know what you like. You also don’t know what I like so while I appreciate your adventurousness, it is essential that you listen to what I tell you. For example ‘OW’ means that I don’t like what you are doing so stop gripping my nipples like they are handlebars and now that I’ve said ‘OW,’ don’t go back to the nipples- especially not with your teeth.
5. Don’t get offended if I call you by the wrong name while we’re having casual sex. In some cases I may not even remember your name and if I do ‘ hey maybe I’m thinking about my ex-boyfriend or maybe I really like the name Paul. Either way ‘ don’t judge me. You’re getting laid so don’t complain!
6. If I do let you stay over or I stay at your place ‘ please no cuddling. Casual sex and cuddling just don’t go together.
7. You don’t get to see me naked. I have no problem with how I look, however; just because we had sex a moment ago doesn’t mean I want you admiring me with the lights on. That is something intimate that requires respect which is not necessarily part and parcel to the sex act we just enjoyed.
8. Make the bed.
9. If we had a great time and you want to hang out this morning, then ask me to breakfast. Don’t expect me to say yes. Don’t get huffy if I say no.
10. Don’t ask for my number when you and I both know we have no intention or seeing one another again. Let’s not waste our energy. Most likely I don’t want your number and you don’t want mine. Exchanging numbers just leads to regret and self-doubt. If you don’t call then I'll wonder if I was a good lay or if I said/did anything wrong. Neither of us needs to go through that especially when it probably wasn’t bad and even if it wasn’t the greatest sex ever at least we both got laid.
Abiola on LSD: Love, Sex, Dating & Drama; Open Relationships and Polyamory Episode
What do you think?
Brought to you by Abiola Abrams, The Goddess Passionista & International Playgirl:
- Find me daily here on The Kiss and Tell Report (Sex, Relationships & Celebrity) on the Examiner and on my lifestyle & relationships vlog and dating blog;
- Weekly on Shovio on Wednesdays from 10-11pm EST on my new show, Abiola on LSD: Love, Sex, Dating and Drama; Episode 11 was all about open relationships!
- Monthly live in person at Abiola's Kiss and Tell Live Revue reading and performance series at Madame X in New York City.
- And of course, buy Dare by Abiola Abrams wherever you buy books.
- Let's also socialize on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Youtube and Flickr.