This week was National Breakfast Week - but you can celebrate every morning of the year with a healthy, delicious, and frugal breakfast. Drive-thru is expensive, grabbing a doughnut isn't healthy, and skipping breakfast leads to cranky kids and overeating later in the day. So, to give you some super fun meal-planning inspiration, check out this week worth of breakfast ideas - they're all packed with fill-you-up ingredients, taste delicious, and are easy to make even on busy mornings. Enjoy.
- Manic Monday: You’re probably lacking sleep and time this morning, so grab something quick & easy yet satisfying & filling. Try peanut butter, bananas and honey topped on a Thomas’ English Muffin.
- Toasty Tuesday: Skip the drive-thru and make something way more delicious instead – a toasty breakfast sandwich of egg, Swiss cheese and turkey bacon on a crispy Thomas’ English Muffin.
- Hump Day Delight: Get out of your midweek slump by making sure your breakfast has both nutrition and flavor. The Southwestern Bagel Thins bagel recipe with avocado, roasted red pepper and salsa is a tasty way to kick start the day!
- Throwback Thursday: Indulge your inner kid and go for the childhood favorite – French toast! Try this tasty recipe with Thomas’ Mini Bagels.
- Friday Funday: Start the weekend on an even sweeter note with a toasted Thomas’ English Muffin topped with hazelnut spread, apple, honey, cinnamon & sugar.
- Slowdown Saturday: It’s the weekend, relax! Take the time to make a truly memorable breakfast with the family, like Country Eggs Benedict on Thomas’ English Muffins.
- Sunday Brunch: Can’t decide on if you want breakfast or lunch? Why not both? Whether you’re craving a classic breakfast like sunny side up eggs or a gouda, ham and apple sandwich – Thomas’ English Muffins and Bagels has you covered morning to afternoon and night!
For more delicious breakfast inspiration, be sure to check out the Breakfast Recipe Ideas board on Pinterest. You can click the social media buttons at the top of the post to share this, pin your favorite recipe, or share this post to Facebook. And you can subscribe to this column for weekly updates of fun new family-friendly frugal living tips too!