On Friday, million-dollar Obama donor Bill Maher declared that America is "stupid" because 60 percent of the country believes the biblical story of Noah is true and called God a "psychotic mass murderer," The Blaze reported.
Maher, an atheist who produced an anti-religion film some years ago, slammed "Noah" as "floating giraffe cr*p," Mediaite added.
But, he said, it “must be doing something right” since both Muslims and Christians have condemned the film.
According to Maher, Christians are mad because it doesn't take the Bible literally enough.
“They’re mad that this made-up story doesn’t stay true to their made-up story,” he said.
Declaring the story of Noah to be false, Maher also called it "immoral."
“It’s about a psychotic mass murderer who gets away with it and his name is God,” he added.
“What kind of tyrant kills everyone just to get back at the few he’s mad at? I mean, besides Chris Christie,” he added.
He also attacked religion in general and those who hold to religious beliefs.
“Isn’t life hard enough without making s**t up out of thin air to f**k with yourself?” he asked.
Maher used the segment to offer his own theory on the moral decline in America.
“You know, conservatives are always going on about how Americans are losing their values and their morality. Well, maybe it’s because you worship a guy who drowns babies,” he said.
Video of Maher's comments can be seen above. Warning: The video contains strong language.
- Bill Maher issues profane anti-Christian tweet after Tebow and Broncos lose game
- Bill Maher calls Michele Bachmann 'retarded', smears Christians as killers
- War on women: Obama donor Bill Maher attacks Bristol Palin on Twitter
- Should conservatives boycott HBO over Bill Maher?
- Gay sex columnist to Bill Maher: I wish all Republicans were f-----g dead
- Bill Maher: Not sorry for vulgarity against Palin, calling Bachmann a bimbo
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate