Imagine having your vehicle automatically linking to your smartphone to speak to you when it is not feeling so well or to remind you of where you have parked. Automatic Link by Automatic Labs has been created to do just that. Automatic Link is a new accessory for the vehicle that will soon be in high fashion.
A new device just released is perfect for new drivers and seasoned drivers.
Imagine giving the kids the keys to the car and syncing the Automatic Link to their phone. They give the keys back to you along with their phone giving you important feedback regarding their driving. You will know if they have been speeding or racing the acceleration.
Watch "Automatic- Your Smart Driving Assistant" for a great video explanation straight from Automatic Labs.
Just plug Automatic Link in and link it to the Smartphone's Bluetooth for easy use.
"The Automatic Link plugs into the same port your mechanic uses" to access the car for service. "Using Bluetooth 4.0 technology and sophisticated energy-saving algorithms, the Automatic Link minimizes your phone's battery consumption."
Keep the car healthy and help save dollars.
- With Automatic connecting to the car's same onboard computer that the mechanics use to figure out what may be going on when a light pops on, one will be able see for themselves why the 'check engine' light is on with a reading explaining exactly what's wrong.
- With a read out of trouble codes Automatic will often offer solutions that might save you a trip to the mechanic as well as much needed dollars.
- If the problem is serious Automatic will give you mechanics that have been well-reviewed within close proximity.
Driving Feedback allows Automatic to track driving style
Get a Drive Score every week to assist in improving driving abilities. With a Trip Timeline the app will give detailed information about how one has driven for a week including where the vehicle has driven.
- Rough Braking; "Braking abruptly decreases fuel efficiency and dramatically increases wear-and-tear on your car’s brake pads."
- Speeding; "Speeding doesn't save as much time as you might think, but driving 10 MPH over the speed limit reduces fuel efficiency by 12-15%."
- Rapid Acceleration; "Stepping hard on the gas pedal decreases fuel efficiency and wastes money."
Automatic Link Crash Alert, now in BETA, will call for help in the unfortunate case of an accident.
Know that you or your loved ones will be assisted automatically in case of a crash. Make sure that the driver is logged into the Automatic app and connected to Automatic Link with location services enabled.
- "Automatic Link includes a built-in accelerometer that can detect many types of crashes. Automatic uses your phone's data connection to immediately report the crash to 911 with your name, location, and vehicle description."
- Once emergency services respond, a text message will be sent to emergency contacts to give details of what has "happened, where you are, and that help is on the way".
Never get lost looking for your parked car and always know where the family is parked as well.
Automatic always knows where you drive as well as where you park. The multi-driver support allows parents and mates to have access in order to know the vehicles parked location.
Preorder Automatic Link before it hits the stores.
Reasonably priced at $69.95 it is a great accessory for every driver. "The Automatic app supports up to five cars per user, but each needs its own Automatic Link. Multiple users can share cars, each with their own trip timeline and drive score."
You will not be charged until Automatic Link has shipped.
- Simply select your phone. Preorder Automatic Link for delivery in May for iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 and delivery in the fall for Android phones.
- Then select your car that it will be linked to. "Automatic is designed to work with almost every gasoline (non-diesel) car sold in the US since 1996."
Automatic Link will provide some peace of mind when you are on the road or if you are handing the keys over to the new driver in the family. It is a personal assistant for the road and the perfect understated fashion accessory for every vehicle.
Stay safe and never be afraid to dance!
Subscribe and enjoy reading all of my articles under the titles of Interior Decorating, Long Island Interior Design, Decorating, Arts & Exhibits, Lifestyle, as well as General Pets, Fashion Trends, and Long Island Prepper written for Examiner.com.