Players looking to pick up the PS4 during launch have one last chance to take advantage of the pre-order bonuses for several video games. As of this Friday, which marks the final week before the official release of Sony’s new consoles, Amazon is still offering several extras on selected next-generation titles.
Most of the pre-order bonuses are the same on the PS4 as the current-generation versions of cross-generation video games. For example, “Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag” comes with the Hidden Mystery Pack while “Battlefield 4” includes the China Rising Expansion Pack.
Moreover, players will be able to get the Shadow Pack when pre-ordering “Killzone: Shadow Fall” at Amazon. The first-person shooter is one of two retail first-party exclusive titles (along with “Knack”) for the PS4. You can find screenshots of the latest installment from the “Killzone” franchise the slideshow near the top of this article and the list of pre-order bonus links from Amazon.com below:
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag - Hidden Mystery Pack
- Battlefield 4 - China Rising Expansion Pack
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Free Fall Multipalyer Map
- Killzone: Shadow Fall - Shadow Pack
- Madden NFL 25 - Madden Ultimate Team Pro Packs
- NBA Live 14 - Ultimate Team Packs
- Need for Speed Rivals - VIP Matte Kit Livery for the Aston Martin Vanquish
- Skylanders SWAP Force - Lightcore Hex
The video games on the list should be shipping at or near the launch date of the PS4. Sony Computer Entertainment will be releasing the new console on Nov. 15 in North America and other regions. The next-generation system was first announced earlier this year during a special event held by the company. The launch line includes a mix of exclusive titles along with cross-generation software products.
A few Black Friday Countdown deals can also be found in the following link from Amazon.com: Countdown to Black Friday Deals Week.