Amazon today revealed a new deal for two recently-released video games, “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2” and “Halo 4.” By buying either Xbox 360 titles, the online retailer will be discounting the Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership to $39.99, which is $20 less than the original manufacturer’s suggested retail price tag. You can check out some screens from both first-person shooters in the slideshow at the top of this article in addition to deal links and promotional details below:
To Receive the Promotion:
- Add the qualifying items described in the offer to your Shopping Cart via the “Add to Shopping Cart” button on the product information page.
- The $10 promotional credit will be applied once you proceed to checkout and will show as "Promotion Applied: -$10".
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is limited to one per customer.
- The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying item when the promotion is in effect, the promotional code will not apply.
- The promotion applies only to items sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
- Items sold by Warehouse Deals are not eligible for this promotion.
- If you return the qualifying items purchased to obtain the promotional code, we will subtract the value of promotional code from your return credit. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click. The offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void where prohibited.
“Halo 4” was released exclusively for the Xbox 360 in North America on Nov. 6. The latest “Halo” video game was developed by 343 Industries and published by Microsoft Studios. “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2,” which was developed by Treyarch and published by Activision, came out for the Xbox 360, along with the PC and Playstation 3 platforms, on Nov .13. The offer from Amazon will be ending on Nov 17.