By Natalie Marusin
The Fourth of July is stock full of parades, parties and fireworks. But, the weekend also offers plenty of opportunities to land great deals.
So, if you plan on celebrating the red, white and blue by scoring some spectacular savings, here are four places putting on some of the best Fourth of July sales:
- Best Buy: Now through July 9, you can save 10- to 30 percent off on major appliances. And if you shop through ShopAtHome.com you can get an additional 1.5 percent cash back.
- Walmart: From outdoor toys to clothing, you’re ensured to get some great deals at Walmart through July 5. The retailer has tents for $97, clothing from $5 and swimming pools from $199. Plus, when you shop through ShopAtHome.com, you’ll grab 7 percent cash back on your online order.
- Sephora: You’ll get all your summer must-haves at Sephora for less than $15 this week. Plus, get 13 percent cash back when you purchase through ShopAtHome.com
- Omaha Steaks: There’s nothing better than an outdoor cook out on the Fourth of July. And you can celebrate with four free burgers, four free franks and $4.99 shipping on orders of $59 or more at Omaha Steaks. Plus, you can get 10 percent cash back when you shop through ShopAtHome.com.
- JCPenney: If your looking for some new workout gear, JCPenney has all its active wear 40 percent off through July 5. Also, when you shop online, you'll grab 8 percent cash back through ShopAtHome.com.
Natalie Marusin, a savings and couponing expert, writes for ShopAtHome.com.