Today the State Board of Elections in North Carolina discovered up to 35,750 instances of “double voting” in the 2012 general election. This flies in the face of everything libs have said on this issue.
Initial findings from the Board presented to the Joint Legislative Elections Oversight Committee today show:
- 765 voters with an exact match of first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state and voted in N.C. and the other state in the 2012 general election.
- 35,750 voters with the same first and last name and DOB were registered in N.C. and another state and voted in both states in the 2012 general election.
- 155,692 voters with the same first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state – and the latest date of registration or voter activity did not take place within N.C.
Additionally, an audit of death records from the Department of Health and Human Services, revealed:
- 50,000 new death records that had not previously been provided to the State Board of Elections.
- 13,416 deceased voters on the voter rolls in October 2013.
- 81 deceased voters that had voter activity after they died.
More details to come.
- Medicaid requires ID, so please explain, libs, how voter ID is hardship for the poor
- Biden: New voter ID laws tied to ‘hatred’
- NAACP tells protesters against voter ID to…carry ID
- Picture of the Day: When it comes to the issue of voter IDs, the NAACP’s slip is showing
- Pennsylvania judge strikes down voter ID law