The 2014 Worldwide Wave of Action (and here) begins ~April 4 on the anniversary of Martin King’s assassination by the US government (civil court trial verdict), with this operation completing ~July 4 (Martin’ 2-minute plea to you).
Purpose of this operation:
- Expose 1% oligarchs in the US and elsewhere as OBVIOUS criminals centering in war, money, and media (also in ~100 other crucial areas).
- Cause their surrender through arrests or Truth & Reconciliation.
- Initiate true freedom for all Earth’s inhabitants to explore ready breakthroughs in economics (links here) and technology, and discover what it is to be human without psychopathic criminals who joke about killing millions, harming billions, and looting trillions.
You literally have nothing more valuable to do than support the Worldwide Wave of Action because three OBVIOUS reforms are conservatively worth $60+ trillion:
- Monetary reform: the US doesn’t have a money supply, but its Orwellian opposite of a “debt supply.” Banks and the Fed create what we use for money as debts, then charge the 99% interest for its use. Monetary reform requires government transparency (I know, unimaginable without total Worldwide Wave victory) to create debt-free money for direct payment of public goods and services. This has game-changing triple benefits of full-employment as government becomes the employer of last resort, optimal infrastructure, and falling prices because infrastructure contribute more to productivity than cost. Documentation here, here, here.
- Credit reform: Public credit is at-cost, as opposed to what we have today with predatory cartel 1% for-profit credit. For example, public credit could pay all state and local taxes with a ~5% mortgage and ~5% credit card. It could also release literal trillions locked in government “rainy day” funds with lines of at-cost credit.
- CAFR audit, reform: So-called “pension” and “rainy day” accounts are tragic-comic in non-disclosure and non-performance for budget, infrastructure, and pension funding. For example, Californians have $8 trillion in surplus assets withheld by government (~$650,000 per household) in this current structure that 1% “leaders” claim requires austerity.
Several models (and here) of cost-free government are known, beginning with Benjamin Franklin’s pamphlet on colonial Pennsylvania operating its government without taxes to Thomas Edison explaining debt-free money with Henry Ford in a 1921 summer media tour. As good as these breakthroughs are, resource-based economics is our predictable future just beyond these three reforms.
$60+ trillion in value (perhaps $100+ trillion):
- The US national debt is over $17 trillion, and could be extinguished with monetary reform,
- 1% oligarchs hoard ~$30 trillion in off-shore tax-free shell banks (much of which may have been gained through criminal fraud),
- If California CAFRs show $8 trillion in surplus taxpayer assets hidden in plain sight (or even half that), then US total CAFR taxpayer surplus assets are $30 to $80 trillion.
I respectfully offer these “top three” economic reforms as an investment for your participation for 2014 Worldwide Wave of Action’s success.
That said, you may also find economic power in these:
- Is it time for law abiding American citizens to stop paying their taxes and start a new government?
- Federal Reserve System CAUSES unpayable debt, unemployment, inflation, high interest rates
- And… it’s gone! The Fed and US could simply CANCEL all $5 trillion of intragovernmental debt
- Arrest 1% criminals or have economic serfdom with unpayable, increasing debt
- Government shutdown? Duh, we could run government with debt-free money
- 426 dead Syrian children? US 1% heartlessly poverty-kill 1 million children/month in gruesome slow agony
- 11 days US unlawful wars cost = 1 year free tuition for all US public colleges
- Since 9/11, US 1% killed over 100 million children from poverty: they don’t care about ‘innocent lives’ in Syria
- Citizen talking points to prove US War Crimes, massive economic fraud, corporate media lies
- Public banks can fully fund infrastructure NOW with ‘self-paying’ negative interest loans
- Obama signs ‘Jesus the terrorist’ bill for Jesus’ bank terrorism, treason, 9/11 deaths
- Obama declares War on Terror Financing (WTF); microcredit is now terrorism
- Public Banking TV: Want your trillions back? Better learn the basics
- Public banks are as important as public sewers; lack kills ~1 million/month
- Public Banking Conference good news: all solutions already here for deficits, debt, full-employment
- Video: How 1% asset-holes’ offshore tax havens hide $21 – $32 trillion
- Obama’s ‘change’: 1% get 81% income gains then tax-shelter $21-$32 trillion; bottom 90% lose income
- State, school budget cuts: 100% funding if CAFR billions, trillions disclosed
- ‘Four Horsemen’ trailers: leading economists explain 1%’s criminal fraud
- ‘Remaining awake through a great revolution’: Dr. King’s last sermon to you
- ‘All we say to America is be true to what you said on paper’: Dr. King’s last message to you
- 2-minute video: US debt visualized. 2-minute read: US obvious solutions
- CA Finance Director: “No hidden money;” CA CAFR: $600 billion in ‘hidden’ money
- 3-minute video: 1% applaud, sing, dance to ‘obscene,’ unpayable US debt
- CA CAFR $600 billion ‘case study’ final status with state reps, local media, law enforcement
- 1% hide $21 trillion, US big banks hide $10 trillion; ending world poverty: $3 trillion
- LIBOR lies defraud billions, yes; but essential ‘bank’ fraud costs 99% trillions
- Asset holes: US ‘leadership’ in money, credit, CAFR surplus trillions
- Senator Liu on CA CAFR $600 billion: “No comment. We’re always glad to address concerns”
- CAFR: so-called ‘pension funds’ engorge Wall Street’s biggest banks
- 22-minute interview: CA CAFR $600B ‘pension fund’ pays only $1B for pensions
- CAFR summary: if $600B ‘fund’ can’t fund $27B pension, $16B budget deficit, why have it?
- 3-minute video: today’s economic slavery = human nature betrayed
- 8-minute TEDx video: economics for 100% of Earth’s inhabitants’ success
- 2-minute Pulitzer-winner video: ‘Austerity’ a debt/death spiral for fools
- 2-minute video: Kucinich explains monetary reform, full-employment, renewed infrastructure
- Monetary & credit reform realizes Venus Project infrastructure: new video to brief YOU
- 43-second video: monetary & credit reform realizes this public transportation
- US National Debt tripled from 2001: learn, demand monetary reform
- Wall Street starves, KILLS CHILDREN by fraudulent food “trades;” where are the arrests?
- Monetary & credit reform empowers happiness: Professor Mark Anielski explains
- Carl Herman explains working with criminal 1% at two UN Summits, monetary reform
- Federal Reserve can serve 100%, not just criminal 1%: Prof. Tim Canova explains
- $ Trillions to the 99%: Ellen Brown explains monetary & credit reform
- My personal history of the 1% choosing to kill a million children each month
- Lorax 2-minute finale: 99% sing ‘Let it grow,’ 1%: ‘Let it die’
- As 1% face extinction, Scrooge, Darth Vader, Professor Snape offer advice
- How an economics teacher presents Occupy’s economic argument, victory
- PuppetGov video: The Uprising: Is it Time? (6 min)
- PuppetGov video: We are the ones we’ve been waiting for (6 min)
- PuppetGov video: Why resistance is essential
- Dr. King’s 2 minutes to you: ‘Silence is betrayal… speak as one who loves America’