For many Vegasphiles, there are occasions when no other dining option beats a cheap steak or steak-combo dinner in Las Vegas. For budget-oriented Vegas visitors who crave an inexpensive meal with steak as the main entree, the following options are available. These specials are all comparatively wallet-friendly ( all under $20 per person ) and of reasonable quality for visitors who don't and/or shouldn't expect the best steaks prepared by the best chefs in Vegas at these prices. For the most part, this listing is about some of the cheapest steak / steak-combo meal options in town.
All of the listed steak specials are located off-Strip with some options available 24/7 and others only available late-night ('graveyard' specials). Some of the entries are off-menu items that must be requested from servers. Visitors are encouraged to sign up for free players club memberships to obtain dining discounts at some locations (some of the specials below require players club membership). Visitors should always check with individual eateries regarding specials (prices and offerings) prior to travel as things change often, rapidly, and without notice in Vegas. Check the provided locale links for more info.
- $8.99 10 oz. sirloin steak special at Ellis Island Cafe - This is a long-standing Vegas steak special favorite and includes potato, bread, green beans, and a beer or root beer from their in-house microbrewery. Players must run at least $1 through any slot machine to obtain a $7.99 voucher for this meal. This special is not on menus but guests can present described vouchers and request the deal from servers around the clock. They also offer an $11.49 on-the-menu steak and shrimp special 24/7.
- $7.77 Gambler's Special at Mr. Lucky's at Hard Rock - This combo special includes a 6 oz. sirloin, grilled shrimp, choice of potato or broccoli, and a salad. The deal isn't on the menu but can be requested from servers 24/7.
- $13.99 12 oz. New York steak dinner at Sterling Spoon Cafe at Silver Sevens Casino - This deal includes choice of two sides and is available 24/7. This cafe also offers Chimichurri Steak ($15.99) and the Surf and Turf steak and shrimp ($18.99) meal around the clock.
- $7.89 8 oz. New York Steak special at Jerry's Famous Coffee Shop at Jerry's Nugget Casino in North Las Vegas. The deal includes choice of potato, soup or salad, and choice of breads but is only available late-night (11 p.m. to 7 a.m.) Other steak meals at this locale are an 18 oz. Porterhouse ($18.89) and the 16 oz. Players Special Cut ($15.89) which are on the 24/7 menu.
- $13.99 12 oz. ribeye steak dinner at Arizona Charlie's Decatur Sourdough Cafe - This meal includes soup or salad, choice of potato, and rolls (available 24/7). Other reasonably priced steak dinners here include the Porterhouse ($14.99) or New York ($13.99) steak meal options. All these dinners are available 24/7. Players club members get a standard 10% discount off regular menu prices.
- $11.99 Steak and Lobster special at Fremont Casino's Tony Roma's Restaurant downtown. The dinner includes baked potato and vegetables. This deal is available only from 9 p.m. until 11 p.m nightly.
- $15.99 16 oz. T-Bone steak dinner at the Orleans Courtyard Cafe - This meal includes salad, choice of potato, and bread (menu item available 24/7).
- $17.00 Surf and Turf at Silverton's Sundance Grill - This menu option includes steak, shrimp, soup or salad, vegetables, dessert, and a beverage. This deal is available from 4 p.m. until midnight daily.
- $12.99 New York steak and shrimp dinner at Suncoast's Cafe Siena - Baked potato and vegetables are included, with the meal available only on Sundays from 11 a.m. until 11 p.m. This cafe also offers a 12 oz. ribeye ($14.99), 16 oz. Porterhouse ($15.99), and an 8 oz Light Skillet broiled sirloin ($8.99) meals. The latter three steak dinners are available 11 a.m. until 11 p.m. daily.
- $14.99 Choice of ribeye or New York steak dinners at Victory's Cafe at the Cannery Casino - These meal options include rolls, potato, and vegetables and are available 24/7.
- $13.99 12 oz. New York steak at Marilyn's Cafe at Tuscany Casino - This meal deal includes choices of 2 sides from an extensive list. Marilyn's also offers 16 oz. T-Bone ($16.99) and 12 oz. New York steak and shrimp ( $16.95) dinners. All the above meals are available 24/7. Two daily specials here include 16 oz. T-Bone ($10.99) with veggies on Sundays or the steak and lobster ($12.99) special on Wednesdays from 4 p.m. until 10 p.m.
- $14.99 New York steak dinner at Snaps at Eastside Cannery - This meal includes vegetables and choice of potato. Add some fried shrimp for $2.99. Available 24/7.
- $15.25 16 oz. Porterhouse at Cafe Cortez at El Cortez - This meal includes soup or salad, potato, and vegetables. They also offer 10 oz New York Strip ($13.95) or steak and shrimp ($13.25) meals. All the above are on menus and available 24/7.
- $12.95 16 oz. Porterhouse dinner at Coronado Cafe at South Point - This House Special includes soup or salad, choice of potato, onion rings, and garlic toast. Available 24/7.
- $18.95 New York steak meal at Paradise Cafe at LVH - The deal includes choice of potato or rice pilaf, vegetables, and bread choices. Available 24/7.
- $9.99 to $17.99 Multiple steak meal options at Grand Cafes at Station Casinos - The Grand Cafes at seven Station Casinos offer steak meals ranging in price from the $9.99 T-Bone at Texas Station to the $17.99 New York steak and shrimp meal at Red Rock. Check the link for specific Grand Cafe steak deals at individual Station properties.