Skip to main content

The Latest

• 9 - 11
    Remembering 11 September a dozen years later
    Devotion for 9-11A dozen years have passed since those towers fell.So many lives lost all at once began a story we must tell.It was this generation’s Pearl Harbor—a sudden call to arms.But in the depths of every heart it should have...
  • National Veterans Art Museum
    American soldiers art-work
    With the 11th Year Anniversary of Sept 11th attacks on the World Trade & Pentagon coming up, we all have that horrific eventon our minds. Since this tragic day, there have been manylife changes,as wellas industrychanges, such as safety in the...
  • Memory of 9/11
    How 9/11 changed my career
    On September 11, 2001, I was a high school graduate approaching my eighteenth birthday. As a college student at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside in Kenosha, Wisconsin, I worked at Guaranty Bank in Milwaukee. On this specific day, I attended...
  • Islam and religious tolerance
    Islam and religious tolerance
    "O you who do not believe! I worship not what you worship, and you are not worshipping what I worship...Therefore, to you your religion; and tome my religion!” (Quran: 109)"Thisis a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant...
  • Healing Fields help people to never forget September 11; 9/11
    Healing Fields help people to never forget September 11; 9/11 (video)
    Sunday is the 10 year anniversary of September 11 and people around the country are remembering what happened that day. Some remember in hopes that they never forget. Developed in 2003, the first Healing Field was formed in Sandy, Utah and it was...
  • James Otto
    Anniversary of September 11: James Otto honors country music fans' heroes
    As we find ourselves at the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, there is much sadness over all that we have lost, as individuals and as a nation. However, the anniversary also brings back memories of the tremendous pride we all felt...
  • Samuel L. Jackson Remembers 9/11
    How will you remember 9/11?
    Right now, I’m sure that millions of you have seen countless new stories, documentaries and tributes for the10thanniversary of9/11 and tomorrow you'll see even more. These stories can bring up feelings of remorse, heartache over a lost...
  • Flag
    9/11: How to talk to your kids
    This year marks the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. The events of that tragic appaling attack are still difficult for most adults to wrap their heads around, let alone kids who were not alive when the events took place. How is one generation...