Skip to main content
IRS 1040 tax form 2013, 2014
Tax season is here, and for those people who have never filed their taxes themselves before, the first step is deciding which form to use. Gone are the days where the IRS mailed taxpayers the proper form to complete. In...
Year in Review: Best of 2012 (Photos)
Today we're going to examine some of my favorite experiences and tastings of 2012. There is quite a lot to cover, so let's get started shall we?10.) Cravo & Canela Cachaça - A...
Top 10 Best Television Shows of 2012
It’s a little late in the game; however, it still remains significant. Paying a bit of tribute to some of the best television series of 2012 is a must, seeing as how TV in the past year had...
Astrologer accurate for 2012 - a look back
As a long time practicing astrologer and psychic I am routinely asked, by believers and skeptics, the same question: How accurate are these predictive arts anyway? While I never claim that any method of metaphysical forecasting is flawless, I...
Top 2012 Chicago Headlines
There were several top stories in 2012 that affected the black community in Chicago more than any other ethnic group and Examiner.com reflects back on them.JANUARYWalmart Stores Inc. opened its first South Side store at 8301 S. Holland...
Top 5 special needs TV moments of 2012
In 2012, television shows took the opportunity to educate and inspire watchers about those with special needs. Some of these television moments were pieces of reality while others were manufactured for the purpose of the show, but all have touched...
2012 environmental year in review
For most, the beginning of a new year causes reflection and a general analysis of the year that has passed. On top of the reflection of 2012 and the environment is the resignation of Lisa P. Jackson, President Barack...
Most watched music videos of 2012
I went on YouTube and Vevo to compile a list of the most watched music videos that were released in 2012. Carly Rae Jepsen's video for "Call Me Maybe" went viral this year, receiving 375...
The best of 2012 fashion trends
Looking forward to the new fashions of 2013? As fashion crazed as some of us are, it’s always great to look forward to new fashion trends but we can’t step forward with looking past.  ...
Year in Review: Class of 2012 - Most Popular
2012 brought a lot of big news stories with the presidential election, major storms, end of the world predictions and dancing Korean rappers. What were the top stories in news and entertainment for 2012? Here is a quick wrap-up...
2013 New Year’s Resolutions Provoked by Election 2012
Let us begin with best wishes to all of my readers in this New Year of 2013.This writer has purposely not written much regarding politics since this past November 6th, 2012 to gain perspective on the best direction in...
Changes in 2012 at Walt Disney World (Photos)
There were several major changes in 2012 at Walt Disney World in Florida. The largest took place at the Magic Kingdom. Fantasyland nearly doubled in size. There are two new areas, Enchanted Forest and Storybook Circus.Enchanted Forest includes the...

Pages