Skip to main content

The Latest

• "The Flock" movie starring Richard Gere and Claire Danes
    'The Flock' -true-story movie?
    "The Flock" is 2007 film/movie that could have taken inspiration from various true story vigilante stories. "The Flock" originally aired in some theaters in 2007 but was released to DVD in the U.S. in 2008. The movie is due to...
  • The Best Movies of 2007 (Honorable Mentions)
    The Best Movies of 2007 (Honorable Mentions)
    2007 was a great year for movies and one of my favorites. The Coen Brothers gave us another masterpiece with “No Country for Old Men,” David Fincher made another compelling serial killer film with “Zodiac,” and Paul Thomas...
  • The Best Movies of 2007
    The Best Movies of 2007
    Doing a list like this is frustrating for me because I find that I usually want to change it later on. Like I said, there are still many movies that I need to see darn it, but this list should be fine for now. Looking back, 2007 was actually a...
  • Amgen Tour of California--Looking back to 2007
    Amgen Tour of California: Looking back to 2007
    The May 15th South Lake Tahoe start of the sixth edition of the Amgen Tour of California (aka ATOC) America’s biggest and most important stage race is less than a month away. The race is now considered by many to be the fourth most...
  • A Year of YouTube - Day 8 - Prince Super Bowl 2007 halftime performance
    A Year of YouTube - Day 8 - Prince Super Bowl 2007 halftime performance
    A friend of mine said today that they noticed not much has been said about who is playing the halftime show at Super Bowl XLV this year. It is The Black Eyed Peas that will grace the stage this year. That got me thinking to what was the most...
  • Jobs may return in the future, but don't expect wages or salaries to be the same
    Jobs may return in the future, but don't expect wages or salaries to be the same
    There are three primary jobless charts the Labor Department compiles. Unemployed, underemployed, and marginal. Marginal means that these people are unemployed, but have been discouraged from looking for a job, and they do not show up in the...
  • Private sector creates more new jobs than anytime in the last three years
    Private sector creates more new jobs than anytime in the last three years
    The ADP payroll report came out today, and the numbers showed an increase in new private sector jobs. Private employers created a better than expected forecast of 93,000 jobs in November, and these numbers are the highest for any month going back...