Skip to main content
Report this ad

The Latest

• "On the Case" S02E12ID
    INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY 1996 married FBI agents have gunfight in church
    "On the Case with Paula Zahn" can be seen on the "Investigation Discovery (ID) channel. Check your cable TV listings for show times. The episode called, "Twisted Triangle" July 11, 2010. This was the 12th episode of season...
  • Dolls
    Shout Factory presents: DOLLS
    Shout Factory has released Stuart Gordon’s underappreciated gem, Dolls, on Blu-ray.The 1987 film opens as a little girl named Judy, her father, and her bitch of a stepmother are forced to take shelter in the home of an elderly couple, as a...
  • Gothic
    Five Reasons Why Gothic Is One Of The Best Films Ever Made
    Ken Russell remains one of the most fascinating directors who ever lived. His films have polarized audiences and critics alike for years. That hasn’t changed. I first discovered Russell years ago, as I was flipping through the channels...
  • 1 of 4 Honda City Turbo II’s imported to America finds  new home in Arizona
    1 of 4 Honda City Turbo II’s imported to America finds new home in Arizona
    Randy Carlson of Carchaeology.com recently took ownership of a 1986 Honda City Turbo II and took it to his garage in Arizona. Car Archaeology describes itself as ,“The quest: To hunt and discover vintage autos hidden deep within our world,...
  • A look back at 1983-86 Chrysler Town & Country "woodie" convertibles
    A look back at 1983-86 Chrysler Town & Country "woodie" convertibles
    Commenting on her 1986 LeBaron Town & Country, Kay Barrett reflects “This car’s been a real survivor. First winter I had it in early '87, I was driving to work through heavy ice and snow. I slid off the road through a wood...
  • resized_Last_Movie.jpg
    American Dreamer: Dennis Hopper 1936-2010
    The Last Movie Lobby Card 1971 Related articles Dennis Hopper's Greatest Hits The Greatest Biker Movies Ever Made Made in Texas: Giant (1956) Jack Nicholson's Greatest Hits Marlon Brando's Greatest Hits One of my cinematic heroes, Dennis Hopper...
Report this ad