This is a nice warm national restaurant with Cheese Cake Factory restaurant flair and appeal but with a huge selection of beers vs. that of cheesecakes. The décor is warm, open and large with dark colored woods and brass. The loud hustle and bustle of happy customers and wait staff makes for a nice experience. Definitely more of a sports bar atmosphere than a quiet romantic eatery. This is even more evident with the large screen TV’s over the large bar area showing current sports events. Great place for lunch or dinner. Make sure to check their Website for dinner deal coupons or their face book pages.
Some notable dishes are as follows:
- Grilled chicken stuffed potato
- BJ's Favorite Signature Deep Dish Pizza with meatballs, pepperoni, Italian sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, olives, onion, and tomatoes.
- Piranha Pale Ale Nachos - Topped with BJ's Pale Ale Chili, jack and cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green onions, olives, cilantro, and sour cream; with a side of fire-roasted salsa and extra jalapenos.
- Tuna Poke appetizer served with wasabi wow sure to clear the senses
- The Barbequed Chopped chicken salad and it is WONDERFUL!
- Baby Back Pork Ribs - Flavored with Big Poppa Smokers' Sweet Money Championship Rub, topped with BJ's Jeremiah Red Ale BBQ sauce, and served with two steak sides of your choice. Great sizable delight.
- There is the amazing raspberry pazookie, great choice especially if you're not too into chocolate a delicious alternative to a rich dessert. Topped with ice cream
- The Tomato Bisque soup smooth, rich with flavor and small chunks of tomato.
- Chicken Parmesan with their excellent white creamy sauce and mashed potatos.
Mondays- ALL DAY - $5 mojitos and martinis
Tuesday-ALL DAY - Half off bottles and glasses of wine
Monday thru Friday - 3PM to 7PM - $1 off draft beers and cocktails
and Sundays-Thursday - 10PM to close - half off mini pizzas and $2 off appetizers
Great place to visit!