What's made up of natural minerals, lasts 8 hours, and gives you sun protection...all in one great product? Bare Minerals Matte Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15, of course!
I recently gave Bare Minerals a shot after seeing one of their weekend infomercials. After viewing their products on the website, I figured it'd be best to find my local store. Now, I don't think I'll ever go back to department store, or drugstore makeup. The ladies in the Park Meadows mall Bare Minerals store quickly found a foundation shade that matched my tone, and suggested other products that might work well with the matte foundation. They showed me the unique "Swirl, Tap, Buff" technique that teaches you how to properly apply a powder.
After using the foundation for about two weeks now, here's what I love about it:
- Lightweight. I barely know it's there!
- Full coverage.
- Spf 15. Now I don't have to worry about putting on a sunscreen on over my makeup.
- The 'matte' finish gives you a flawless look.
- It comes in 20 different shades. So when my skin changes with the seasons, I know I have other options.
- I'm able to enhance my look with the Mineral Veil or Warmth products.
- The container couldn't have been made any better. It's not like your normal jar of loose powder; this one comes with a sealed sliding top that allows you to dispense just the right amount of powder. When you're done, lock it up. It's perfect to travel with.
Here's what I love about the company themselves:
- Everything works together! They've created no-fail systems including kits and video tutorials for even the makeup-challenged people.
- Their store employees know their makeup, and if you're not happy with your product you can always return it.
- Their products are made of natural ingredients. Even their infomercials say you can sleep in their makeup.