The jury’s in. Vivatia from Precision MD really does get the job done. After using the complete collection for three weeks on myself and husband Richard all I can say is I’m hooked. Our complexions never looked better.
We started using the products prior to a Caribbean cruise on Silversea’s Silver Spirit and continued it on board the spiffy luxury liner. And after days in the sun (with plenty of sunscreen applied) and two long dehydrating flights, our skin improved and maintained moisture and elasticity.
What we used was the $165 kit that contains Gentle Cleanser, Active Repair Complex, Restoring Moisturizer, Brightening Complex and the most amazing Celfix DNA eye lifting cream.
According to the company’s literature, “Vivatia is a new approach to fighting the signs of aging that uses a proprietary foam delivery system to enable higher levels of effective ingredients to be delivered in their purest form gently to the skin. It also enables unique mixtures of ingredients to be combined to help accelerate and enhance results. Vivatia is sold as simple, affordable 3-piece systems and as individual products that deliver real, visible results.”
- Non-alcohol based formula hydrates the skin
- Spreads better than lotions for more even application and better absorption
- Appropriate for all skin types
- Maco-encapsulation enables unique combinations of ingredients
- Retinol complex is clinically proven to deliver visible improvements
- Ideal for men or women with fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, and sagging skin
- Anyone looking for a system that is easy to use and gentle on the skin
- Men or women seeking a complete skincare regimen
Try it you will love it. And to make it work even better we've included a special video on foods for the skin watch it. Skincare alone won't keep you young, you are what you eat.