This recipe is guaranteed to knock the taste buds right out your mouth as long as you are a true peanut butter lover... that's right, guaranteed! You will never, ever, ever again want another Peanut Butter cooke after you have made and eaten a batch of these delicious PB Cookies. Heck you can even toss in your favorite extra ingredients if you so choose like chocolate chips, oatmeal, raisins, honey or whatever your cookie needs desire. Honestly, this recipe is like an ancient secret one probably not supposed to be shared with others but thankfully no one else is around to stop us from sharing this with all of you. Here are three simple steps to get you on your road to Peanut Butter Cookie heaven!
1. Step One: Preparation
2. Step Two: Ingredients
3. Step Three: Instructions
- Oven on to 300-degrees Fahrenheit
- Large mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Metal Fork
- Cookie Sheet 9" x 12"
- Cooking Spray or Margarine
- Wax paper (optional)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar (brown or white)
- 4 Cups Peanut Butter [PB] (creamy or chunky... its your choice)
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
* IF you decide to use all the optional ingredients be sure to add 1 Egg, & 1 Cup PB.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl until you have a smooth texture
- Scoop out 1-inch balls
- Place evenly across cookie sheet
- Use fork to press gently down on top and create an X
- Place cookie sheet on second shelving rack
- Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown or desired consistency (soft or hard)
- Let stand for 5 minutes to cool
Now, grab yourself a tall glass of milk, a bowl of ice crem or whatever you do when you eat your favorite Peanut Butter cookies. And enjoy a couple before you decide to give them to someone else. Because after you eat one... you probably will not want to share.