Marketing has become more facetted in the age of the internet than ever before. With more outlets, many demographic rich, marketers must have a great understanding of where their customer is and how to reach them in their preferred platform.
This complex maze is made simpler with “The Human Brand: How We Relate to People, Products, and Companies”. Published in November it is your examiner’s choice of the top marketing book of 2013.
Author Chris Malone researched more than 45 companies in 10 separate studies for compile this valuable work for anyone seeking to understand the process unconsciously used by people to select the products and services they purchase. These companies span a broad spectrum from the internet’s Amazon and Zappos to consumer product maker Hershey’s to restaurateur Domino’s and trendy phone company Sprint.
Why have people decided to hate one company and love another is a basis for the book using insight from co-author Susan Fiske. She unmasks the web of the thought processes of spontaneous judgment and longer term perceptions.
“The Human Brand” is a must read for anyone seeking to locate and retain customers that will be lifelong supporters of a product or service. The book proves loyalty is still alive and could even be stronger than ever. Without this book you could lose out on this customer retention trend.
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Jossey-Bass; 1 edition (October 7, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118611314
Marketing by the numbers
- “10 Marketing Secrets All Business Owners Must Know” that coaches and marketing experts won't tell you!
- “15 Marketing Trends In 2013”, and how your business can use them.
- “57 Hot Business Marketing Strategies”: offline and online marketing techniques, tips and tricks from successful entrepreneurs
- “500 Social Media Marketing Tips”: essential advice, hints and strategy for business about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn and more!