The job market in Michigan has improved as governmental policies have been seen by businesses as providing a stable environment. Now many that had dropped out of the workforce are reentering the job hunt.
After being out of the job market it is important to ramp up quickly in order to avoid more frustration. Thankfully a new e-book, “That Job Is MINE!” has been published and is the top job search book of 2013.
It offers, as the by-line states, “proven strategies to ace job interviews and get hired in the blink of an eye.”
But does it deliver on this promise? There can be no guarantee, of course, because one must prolifically execute the tips provided. But it will definitely shorten your search as you more effectively handle the interview process.
This step-by-step guide promises to teach the reader valuable skills in chapters which include:
- How to Make a Great First Impression
- How to Identify Your Strengths and Use Them to Your Advantage
- Getting to Know Your Employer Beforehand
- What Mistakes You Should Avoid at All Costs!
- How to Differentiate Yourself From Every Other Prospect
- "Charisma NOW - Proven Strategies to Increase Your Influence & Become Insanely Charismatic In 10 Days or Less"
If you are in search of a job, download this book today and perhaps your next interview will be your last.
Top advice during your job search
- “How to Find a Job”: When There Are No Jobs: a necessary job search book and career planning guide for surviving and prospering in today's hyper competitive job market.
- “301 Smart Answers to Tough Interview Questions”.
- “Your Social Media Job Search”: Use LinkedIn, Twitter, and other tools to get the job you want!
- “101 Weird Ways to Make Money”: Unusual jobs that produce good pay with little competition.
- “Life’s Leadership Lessons”: 53 anecdotal leadership lessons mostly from people in the Detroit area. Paperback or Kindle e-book.