Maybe you have been thinking about working from home as a customer service agent, but you keep coming across all these scammy articles where people want to take your money before you start making it.
I know how frustrating that can be and that is why I am sharing what I have learned over the years with you, for free.
I guess you can say it’s my good deed of the day.
Anyways, I hope that this "Customer Service Jobs From Home" list bring you much success in the near future.
Be sure to subscribe to my content at the top of this website. I will be bringing you very valuable information on how you too can join the rest of us who are already enjoying jobs from home.
Bookmark this page and share it with you friends. Help someone else out too. Believe me when I say, most of these companies hire in bundles and not just a few at a time.
Here’s the LIst.
Customers Service From Home Jobs
- Alpine Access - Alpine Access is a well-know company a part of the outsourced call center industry. They have been around for thirteen years. They have a unique revolutionary approach to customer care solutions by allowing professional individuals the opportunity to work in the comfort of their homes.
- Advanis - Advanis is a research firm that focuses on delivering effective marketing solutions to their clients. They hire IT experts to develop, build and deliver solutions to their clients. They offer a variety of positions and administrative support is one of the many.
- Converygys - Convergys, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a globally recognized leader in relationship management. They provide variable solutions that help build valuable relationships between their clients, their client’s customers and their employees.
- StarTek - Startek is organization that offers business process outsourcing (BPO). They provide a variety of services for companies in need of customer service solutions. They offer telecommute positions for individuals with the skills and experience in the area in which they are recruiting.
- LiveOps - LiveOps is leading the revolution in distributed and work from home, agent-based services. They have built the largest network of independent distributed agents in the nation, and they are serious about creating a real business opportunity.
- West at Home - West at Home is a part of West Corporation, which is one of the leading providers of outsourced communication solutions. They have over 20 years of customer contact experience. West at Home offers job seekers the opportunity to start a telecommute career as an at-home agent.
- Arise - Arise was founded in 1997 as a virtual solution provider for brands looking to seek improvement in their sales and services channel. They provide opportunities for (US and UK based) independent contractors seeking telecommute careers with the necessary skills to assist companies in reaching their business and brand potential. Arise offers telecommute positions in the areas of customer service, technical support, and sales.
- Working Solutions - Working Solutions is a global leader for providing on-demand home agents and technology solutions for enterprise contact centers. Since 1996, Working Solutions has helped control company costs as well as provide excellent customer service experience to their client’s customers.
- SCILive - SCI stands for Secure Calls International. They are an inbound and outbound call center that is located throughout the United States. They hire live operators to provide services to their clients’ customers.
- AdviseTech - Advisetech has been dominating the work at home IT job field for over 11 years. Their company provides IT Solutions to a variety of clients worldwide.