Half the fun of going to try a new club at your local golf retailer is getting to swing in the simulator and have your swing analyzed. Do you ever just wish you see all the parameters of your swing without having to go into a store, take a lesson or buy a $10,000 analyzer? Well, now you can and you can do so with the SwingTIP.
About the Product:
It's a tiny device that clips right on to your golf club and sends instant real-time swing analysis results to your smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth after every swing. The device acts as a mobile swing coach and offers video-like animations of your swing with instructional tips and videos, so once you've identified problem areas with your swing, you can learn to fix them.
- Analyzes and reproduces your swing in three dimensions
- Activates mobile device's video camera and audio recorder to capture a swing from address to follow-through
- weighs less than one ounce
- Pop-up sight-lever on holster for alignment
- Stays in place securely swing-after-swing
- Auto-calibrates for club-type (driver, wood, iron)
- Auto-detects right and left-handed golfers
- Patent-pending ProView Motion Analysis™ engine accurately analyzes and records your golf swing
Priced at $99.99, SwingTIP is a great gift for anyone interested in taking up golf or for those more advanced golfers who would love to improve their game.
Instructors, don't be fooled by the small price tag. This device is robust enough to compete with the ten thousand dollar teaching and club fitting systems. Best of all, it doesn't require any extra cords or batteries. With a Wi-Fi connection, you can email your results or at www.myswingtip.com you can track your or your students progress.
This is truly a one of a kind product and with the price point. Before you go out and buy another golf, consider the SwingTIP as it is going to be more beneficial for your game than any other training aid or golf club.