It is very important that we teach our children to look at the positive side of a situation rather than to put our focus on the negative:
Are you the person who sees a glass half empty or are you the person who tries to find the positive out of every sitation - seeing the glass half full? Yes, the person who sees the glass half full is a positive person, while the person who views the glass as half empty is a pessimist - Always looking negatively at issues and problems in life.
1. Believe that there is good in the world.
2. Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you have to go.
3. If you are brave enough to say good bye, life will reward you with a new hello - Paulo Coehlo
4. Faith is an art of holding onto things in spite of your changing moods and circumstances.
5. A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
6. Don't stumble over something behind you.
7. Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along - Rae Smith
8. Have confidence in yourself. You are special! There is not another you.
9. Be happy ! Love yourself for you are wonderfully made.
10. Take one step at a time and before you know it you'll be on top of the mountain.