Have you heard of Square? Of course. GoPayment? Absolutely.
The rapidly growing and increasingly popular mobile payments processing provider is fast-becoming one of the most trusted solutions in a competitive field that only appears to be dominated by the likes of Square and a handful of other leading names.
But thousands of small business owners and entrepreneurs say that PayAnywhere is their preference. Why? It seems to boil down to convenience, security, and reliability.
Giving PayAnywhere another surge in its growth was the recent launch of the company's innovative and freshly revamped merchant portal known as PayAnywhere Inside.
The company asserts that its PayAnywhere Inside platform is a robust new merchant portal that gives merchants an inside track on their sales, with new features including:
- Single sign on: One password for access to both the app and PayAnywhere Inside means one less thing for merchants to worry about.
- Support for multiple users: Add and manage multiple users from a single PayAnywhere account for businesses that require more than one point of sale unit in use at the same time.
- Enhanced view of account activity: See a streamlined view of your sales with new selling and inventory reporting, and added ability to filter and export reports.
- Easily update your profile: Quickly update your own account information, from changing your bank account to adding a new address.
- Improved referral program: Refer businesses or friends to PayAnywhere and make extra money for yourself. Easily track your referrals and rewards from within the portal.
PayAnywhere is now encouraging interested parties to set up a PayAnywhere account, which simply requires that a merchant visits the app store to download the free PayAnywhere app. From there, follow the in-app instructions to sign up for an account. The free PayAnywhere reader is then mailed directly via U.S. Mail.
To learn more about PayAnywhere, click here.