Nail art has been growing more popular in the last few years. Consumers are more active in researching nail blogs and vlogs in trying to find the latest nail trends that are sported by celebrities and on fashion runways. Although some DIYs prefer to visit stores such as Sally's (numerous locations are within the Madison and Birmingham areas), there are also numerous nail art trends that are only available in a salon setting. Introducing SheeKee nail art designs! Most nail professionals are familiar with these great add-ons to any nail service, however, some consumers are not aware of the wide array of nail art that is available at their local salon.
Always willing to hunt down the hottest nail trend, I was introduced to SheeKee through a follower on Twitter. SheeKee appliques do not cause damage to the natural nail, can be used with gel to secure the free edge (allows longer wear as well), can be worn on fingers and toes, and it comes in unique designs including some created by everyday nail professionals.
Here are a few facts about the product:
- SheeKee Nails Appliqué are an innovative nail covering
- SheeKee was invented by a manicurist, Nickole Orton
- SheeKee was created in order to “WOW” people
- SheeKee has now formulated the perfect combination
- SheeKee will last 12 to 14-days on the fingers and 4 to 6-weeks on the toes
- SheeKee designers evaluate the market and create additional designs every 60-days
- Custom designs for events, companies, countries or other projects
For more of your beauty needs, please visit Lovely's Instinct Beauty Channel.