Hey there honey!
If you know anything about me, I am a natural girl! Not and unshaven boho / hippie type but a modern woman with a love for simple products - sans chemicals!
That's why I have been hot on the trail of Savannah Bee Company that makes all sorts of natural skincare products with (what else!) honey.
Now before you start fretting that you will be a sticky mess -- I must assure you these products are utterly amazing! I have fallen head over heels for their lip gloss and now they've introduced me to their body wash!
FUN FACTS ABOUT HONEY:
- Honey is a gentle cleanser that exfoliates your skin naturally.
- Honey creates its own hydrogen peroxide and moisturizes so it is the perfect natural cleanser.
- Royal Jelly is a complex protein that promotes elasticity in the skin.
- Honeybees use Propolis to seal and protect their hive, which does the same for your body.
- The image on the front of the packaging demonstrates the ancient practice of “Tanging.” During the spring, honeybees create new hives by swarming. Beating pots and pans was thought to encourage the swarm to settle making it possible to capture. Some beekeepers still practice tanging today.
These new Honey Body Washes are designed to gently exfoliate and clean skin for a soft glow without over-drying or stripping. This wash uses whole Propolis and raw royal jelly, not to mention its healthy dose of pure Savannah Bee honey. (YES! THERE IS A REAL BEE FARM THERE!) Provitamin B5 further enhances the product's moisturizing properties, helping to prevent the drying effect associated with many soaps and personal cleansers.
With the sweet and earthy bouquets of Lemongrass-Spearmint, Tupelo Honey, and Wild Blackberry you'll bee inspired. Available for $10 each at SavannahBee.com.