If you haven't heard of this wonderful magic in a bottle yet, I am not surprised. But like all beauty obsessed women out there, I am willing to take chances on new products. The cosmetic world is extremely competitive and companies are always tweaking their ingredients and introducing the latest and greatest. For me, Just Being Sexy! Body Bronzer is the latest and greatest self tanning product on the market. Read on for its appealing attributes and a special sit down session we had with it's creator, Shana Leigh.
First off, Just Being Sexy! Body Bronzer is a self tanner that provides pearlessence as well as buildable coverage when applied daily. In other words, the more often you apply it the darker your skin will get. One should probably exfoliate before application to ensure even coverage and then wear gloves for its application.
From the very second you open the bottle, you notice its nice scent and luminosity. Luminosity in products actually helps to conceal the look of cellulite by reflecting light, which is a major plus point in my book. Viva the spring break bikinis! Starting in small sections, you'll want to apply it to your entire body and then wait about 5-10 minutes before putting on your clothing. Instantly you'll see a beautiful bronzed look, but wait another 6-8 hours for the color to fully develop. There is really nothing to do after that but bask in its loveliness. Yes! One could use it everyday, but for me I'd probably use it twice or three times a week for consistently bronzed looking skin.
Some of the good for you ingredients included in its formulation are:
- Vitamins A & E
- Sunflower & Jojoba Seed Oil
- Green Tea, Comfrey & Chamomile Extract
Some of its awesome qualities include:
- A yummy scent unlike any other on the market
- Safe for the face, won't clog pores
- Free of: parabens, gluten, soy, sulfates & petrolatum
- Instant bronze helps direct where to apply it
We also had the rare opportunity to interview Shana, its creator. We asked her some questions about Just Being Sexy Body Bronzer. Direct from the genius herself, here are her replies:
- What is your favorite part of your body bronzer? It's color and then definitely its smell.
- What made you want to develop a body bronzer? Well, I noticed that all the products on the market just weren't quite perfect. I've tried quite a few over the years and something was off about each of them. Some were too orange or glittery. Others were sticky and smelled odd after a few hours of it being applied. I came across the opportunity and simply noticed the need for further development of a more suitable self tanning product.
- When did you start your company? Right around the same time I got my aesthetician license. I love skin & hate all the harsh irritants contained within the cosmetic industry. They're just not necessary. Research and development started in April 2011. Perfection & incorporation came around August 2011.
- Where do you see your company headed? I would love to see it in a major retailer one day so my fans can easily purchase it and always find it, other than online. We'll always offer it online.
So, are you desperate to try this self tanning phenomenon? Available here are full size bottles, as well as samples. Full size bottles cost a mere $49, while sample packs are only $3. Enjoy!