Perfect for repelling mice with peppermint (dried leaves and essential oil), Marci’s Minty Mouse is great for our home and for gifts. Peppermint not only repels mice, but ants, spiders and other insects as well.
The problem? I have not been able to wrestle this sweet little mouse with its peppermint aroma away from our youngest daughter who loves peppermint as aromatherapy for tiredness, headaches and nausea. So, our little mouse has been working hard keeping our daughter happy with minty goodness.
The solution? Buy a bunch of Marci’s Minty Mice!
- Small enough to put under furniture, cute enough to leave out
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Hand-made adorableness
- Uses wool from Amazing Graze Farm sheep
- Uses dried peppermint leaves
- Uses peppermint essential oil
- Oil can be refreshed by adding a few drops to the wool inside
- You may have to share them with your peppermint-loving children.
- Conclusion: Very highly recommended
Suggestion: Buy a BUNCH! We plan to!
Disclaimer: There are NO affiliate links in this review.
Vickilynn Haycraft is an independent Product Reviewer. She does not sell products or accept payment for reviews. The products reviewed are either purchased by Vickilynn Haycraft or provided for review and all reviews are unbiased regardless of how the item was obtained. This product was provided for testing and review.