Leave it to Glossybox and Net-A-Porter to create the ultimate luxurious beauty box. While I wish this box was a monthly delivery, it's not. It's a limited edition treat, filled with deluxe and full-size beauty products.
I'm a fan of both companies, so when I heard of this cool collaboration I was ecstatic. The Glossybox for Net-A-Porter beauty box has honestly exceeded my expectations.
The products come tucked away in a sleek, black box that's wrapped with ribbon. It sells for $40, which is a steep price for a beauty box, but the products inside are worth over $100. It contains:
- Natura Bissé's Diamond White SPF 50+ Oil-Free Brilliant Sun Protection (sample size)
- Kevyn Aucoin's The Eye Shadow Duo (full size) $42
- Avène's Thermal Spring Water spray (1.7 fl.oz.) $9
- Ellis Faas' Black Mascara (full size) $34
- RGB's Jojoba and Biotin-enriched Cuticle Oil (full size) $20
- Klorane's Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (travel size) $9
- Philip B's Oud Royal Gravity-Defying Gel (sample size)
- Joya's Âmes Sœurs Roll-On Parfume (sample size)
Everything in the Glossybox for Net-A-Porter box is great and very useful. I was running out of Ellis Faas mascara and this box arrived just in time. The Joya's Ames Soeurs perfume smells amazing, but doesn't last long. Sadly the brand only makes oils. The Avene's spring water spray is great after a long flight and I've been using to moisture my skin during this crazy cold weather.
If you love quality, high-end beauty products , this is the beauty box for you. All products are sold on Net-A-Porter. I hope the company does a collab box again or even better; turn this into a monthly subscription.