I'm back at it again. A new week, means a new beauty subscription box to review. This time I'm reviewing CurlKit. CurlKit is a beauty box for the girl who's going natural, already natural or just have big curly hair and not sure on which products to use. Each professionally packed CurlKit, arrives monthly with a CurlLife Magazine and contains hand-selected products that may include everything from pomades, conditioners, and natural hair tools or specialty products.
There's been such a huge "hair movement" among African-American woman about embracing their natural curls and kinks. I know many women who have done this but, they're not sure where to start or what products to use. CurlKit is perfect for them.
- Haute Tea Tree Conditioner (8 oz) full size, $12.99
- Haute Hair & Skin Butter (4 oz) full size, $9.99
- Pooka Pure and Simple Body Oil (1 oz) travel size, $2.50
- My Honey Child Honey Hair Mask (2 oz) travel size, N/A
- Mixed Chicks travel pack (4 packs) N/A
- SofnFree Gro Healthy Samples (4 packets) N/A
- 3 Sisters of Nature samples (2 packets) $3.50
- U R Curly Still Control (1 packet) $1.49
What I love about CurlKit is that many of the brands I've never tried and many of the products were safe, natural or organic. The full size products are amazing, but the sample size products were just as great. The array of products are great for me to use on my wild curly hair and great for me to give some of the products to my nieces who are biracial with naturally big spiral curls. I think CurlKit is a great solution for Latina, mixed, black, Jewish, Irish or any girl with beauty curly locks.