Having great credit translates to job opportunities, a better government clearance check and with an easier threshold to land your dream home. Without good credit, living a good life becomes an insurmountable task.
Which is why we have National Credit Institute.
National Credit Institute is one but a few consultation services in the D.C area that provides legal, ethical and professional consumer credit services. Only at NCI will you be able to improve your credit score, financial plans, and overall credit. When you invest your time with NCI, you make a decision that will better your life for the long haul.
NCI handels your disputes with collection agencies, creditors and similar financial systems that can adversely affect you. They also arm you with tools that help you learn to grow and adeptly manage your finances. NCI also wants you to learn the credit system and be able to harness it in the near future.
Aside from being the people's top choice in providing top-notch credit service, I do have 10+ reasons why I recommend this highly lauded credit restoration service for you and your loved ones.
- NCI provides FREE monthly workshops for clients to learn more about credit education.
- NCI offers a “No-Risk refund policy." In short that means, they won't get paid until you are satisfied with the service.
- Not only do they offer assistance with your traditional credit but they also help clients their monthly household bills such as: Rent, Cable, Gas/Electric, Cell phone and many other bills to PRBC credit bureau and have them scored through FICO expansion score.
- They reward clients for the right consumer behaviors, by giving them bill reward points every month for paying their bills on time.
- NCI is in stringent compliance with the Credit Repair Organizations Act.
- NCI disputes with purveyors of information not just the 3 major credit bureaus
- NCI safeguards your rights with unethical collection agencies and their unlawful tactics.
- They vehemently pursue expungement on behalf of their clients when applicable
- NCI educates you on the credit system and its inner-workings.
- NCI will investigate all inquiries and advocate for your rights as a consumer.