To be perfectly honest, I didn’t find New World Wellness on my own: My pal Kathey Clarke, owner of Studio K Yoga introduced me to proprietors Nicole Georgi-Costello and Craig Costello about five years ago when my first book, Windows of Opportunity, was released and they invited me to come at speak at their fabulous studio. Since then, I’ve mentioned them in several columns and also in my book, Raising Our Vibrations for the New Age, and today I am very happy to formally introduce you to Nicole, Craig, and New World Wellness.
Craig and Nicole are a husband and wife team working together to help us all expedite our spiritual growth; and with their backgrounds in yoga, meditation, hypnosis, and enrichment counseling, along with an extensive understanding of several different spiritual philosophies, they created New World Wellness to serve their community through a wide range of holistic health and wellness services. In addition to their many on-going services, which you can read about at their website, here’s a quick look at some of the exciting things happening at New World Wellness this month (May):
- Yoga, T’ai Chi, and Body Sculpting Classes
- Stone Circle Group for Women with Jan Herrick
- Holistic Meridian Energy Therapy Workshop with Helen Vella
- Reiki 1 Training Class with Georgiana Johnson
- Detox w/Yoga and Ayurveda Workshop with Mary Kay Berg
- Yoga Teacher Training with Mary Kay Berg
- Yoga Teacher Training Program with Nicole and Craig is a nine month program starting in May 2014
- Yoga Nidra w/Kim Mason every Sunday in May
- Community Meditation (FREE!) every Sunday
Check their website every month for exciting new events and classes; and in addition to the workshops and classes listed above, here are just a few of the services offered through New World Wellness:
- Intuitive Tarot Sessions with Mitchell (Mitchell is one of the psychic mediums featured in my new book Spiritual Toolbox)
- Total Wellness Sessions with Julia Labarge
- Life Enrichment and Biopsychology with Nicole
- Meditation sessions with Craig
I would need to write five columns to cover everything that Nicole and Craig are making available within their community to help us learn, grow, and move forward with our lives, so check out their website to learn more and see if what they offer resonates with you. My opinion: Those of us who live in the Orlando/Kissimmee/St. Cloud area are very lucky to have this paradigm-changing studio so close to us. Oh, and they also have event space available for rent.
For more about Nicole, Craig, and all the wonderful things available at New World Wellness, located at 20 W Dakin Avenue in Kissimmee, Florida, please visit their website: www.wellnessdowntown.com. Namaste.
Thank you for reading my column! For more about me, my Guides, and my books, please visit my website at www.SherriCortland.com.