The best part about being a beauty editor is being able to test out products that you’ve never seen before. Case in point, the Melody Susie Painless Micro Needle Rolling. Anything beauty related that comes with instructions automatically has me intrigued. This particular product had me actually scratching my head.
- Clean the deep toxin of your skin
- Not to destroy the integrity of the skin
- Reduces appearance of stretch marks, large pores, etc
- No side effects, efficacy and safe and reliable, simple operation, non-invasive, also known as “lunch-style beauty”
- Activate the cells, repair damaged tissue, directly involved in cell metabolism
- Wound heal and stimulate the skin’s own collagen nutrition’s growth
- Disinfect the micro needle by 75% alcohol and dry it for 15 minutes
- Use some cleanser to clean your face
- Daub suitable functional nutrition to nourish your skin
- Move the roller four times at least to four directions (where need cured), horizontally, vertically, and diagonally right and left total in 5 minutes
- Daub nutrition or mask product on skin where need to be cared and pay attention to defend skin inflammation
So the instructions are a bit confusing. But if I understand correctly, use 75% alcohol to completely disinfect the micro needle then let it dry. I would do this the night before you start using it. Begin by washing your face like normally, than I’m thinking the functional nutrition is your moisturizer or toner. Once that’s done, take the roller and move it four times in each of the four recommended directions for five minutes. Then follow up with a moisturizer or mask.
How I used the product was, I washed my face with my Embryolisse cleanser, then dabbed some of the Clarins toner on my face. Once I did that I used the micro needle, which is definitely painless. Once I finished I applied my Embryolisse moisturizer. I can’t describe it, but it felt really strange when I was rolling the needle on my face. It didn’t hurt one bit, just felt strange.
I haven’t been using this long so there hasn’t been a huge change to my skin… yet! I can’t wait to see what happens when I continue using it. Sometimes skincare just takes a while before I notice any difference on my skin.
The product retails for $11.99, which makes it really affordable. If you’re in the market of trying something new, different, and interesting, check out the Painless Micro Needle Rolling! It’s definitely a cool product.