(Once again, like my last review, I just want to once again state that the opinions expressed in this review are mine (Cedric Severino's) and mine alone, and should not be attributed to examiner.com).
Good things about Liveperson.com
1) They actually care about their clients and their attorneys (psychics and others too).
2) They don't rip off attorneys or clients, and give attorneys about 80 percent.
3) They place experts in appropriate cattegories, and do not remove them for being too successful (Justanswer.com)
4) You can actually chat to an expert one on one, and you decide if and when you want to pay for the session.
5) In general, good organization that cares about it's employees and clients. Just need more people since justanswer.com has a corner on the on-line internet legal marketing.