Overview on LifeCell Aging Wrinkle Cream
Is LifeCell really better than a facelift? Does it really work better than cosmetic injections? Let’s find out.
If there’s one anti aging wrinkle cream that has taken the Hollywood by storm, it definitely is LifeCell. Some say it’s a scientific breakthrough, others say it’s a miracle cream. With all the positive LifeCell reviews you can read online raving about its good results, you couldn’t help but presume that the fountain of youth would have probably been discovered and this product has been given a drop or two.
Well, let’s gather the facts.
What Is LifeCell
In a nutshell, LifeCell has dramatically revived the skin’s youthful glow and possibly erases the appearance of wrinkles completely. It tightens the skin and takes 10 to 15 years off your looks. It brings back your skin’s radiance and smoothness. And yes it does make you feel younger and feel better about yourself.
LifeCell is touted for its “all natural formula” that contains six scientifically proven and safe anti-aging ingredients. The secret of this anti aging formula is that it works well together, like how a team wins the championship through intelligence and team work. That is how these super-powerful anti aging and anti wrinkle ingredients give a total powerful effect.
Talking About Science
LifeCell is dermatologist-recommended. And “bragging rights” like this do not grow on trees. The product must have done great in many aspects before it was recommended. Back in 1988, three Noble Prize winning scientists discovered Nitric Oxide. It is a revolutionary compound that dilates the capillaries, enhancing blood circulation to skin. The circulation delivers a flood of nutrients to the half-starved skin, resulting in the restoration of the skin’s youthful glow.
But since Nitric Oxide is a gas, the best way to have it produced on the skin’s surface is through Dithiolane-3 Pentanoic Acid (D3PA). It is a naturally produced compound found in the body. However, D3PA levels decrease as we age though, so the solution? A product with a high concentration of D3PA – and that’s what LifeCell is about.
A doctor of the highly regarded Yale University’s Medical School has conducted a clinical research on D3PA’s effects. Within 5 short days of application, his patient noticed a radiant glow. A series of independent published studies had also taken place, demonstrating the effectiveness of LifeCell as an anti aging cream. Most of the research has been conducted by medical departments of Oxford University, Cornell University, Yale and Harvard.
Life Cell Ingredients
- Dithiolane-3-Pentanic Acid (D3PA) – antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Fights free-radicals known to wrinkles and has more staying power than any other antioxidant.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 – evidence suggests that it provides identical results as cosmetic injections. Alternative option to needles. Prevents damage to the facial muscles or skin.
- Retinol (Vitamin A) – #1 dermatologist-recommended wrinkle-fighting ingredient. Rejuvenates skin cells. Results in younger-looking skin.
- Ubiquinone - Super Antioxidant. Boosts collagen and elastin production. Helps the skin look young and healthy. Prevents wrinkles.
- Deanol – Firmness Activator. Tones Muscles. Extended use improves facial muscle tone. Lifts the eyelids naturally in just a few days of use.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate – protects the skin from ultraviolet A & B. Lightens hyperpigmentation. Promotes collagen synthesis.
- Dermatologist – recommended
- Makes fine lines and wrinkles virtually invisible
- Youthful, smooth skin
- Contains light-reflecting micro-technology
- Works as fast as 17 seconds!
- Contains all-natural ingredients
- Cheaper than cosmetic procedures
- Proven safe and effective
- Has a lot of wrinkle cream reviews raving that LifeCell works
- Got celebrity fans and endorsers
- Money-back guarantee
- Secure and easy to use website
- Can purchase online
- Not much information on the probable side effects
- More expensive than the leading brands
LifeCell seems to be a promising anti-aging and wrinkle cream. Visit the product’s official website and you’ll be overwhelmed with positive LifeCell reviews. The website is also teeming with impressive research and facts among others. Also try to search “wrinkle cream reviews” and you’re more likely to hit on another review on LifeCell.