San Francisco can get bitterly cold, even during warmer months, and in a stylish city such as ours we cannot forgo style for warmth.
When most stores are starting to stock up on summer apparel and we still need winter essentials head to Nobis.ca for the ultimate in stylish warm accessories.
Forget the common beanie or the quirky knitted hats, Nobis.ca gives customers all you need - choice!
Choose from faux fur pom-pom accessorized head wear, brightly colored fitted caps, head wear with faux fur peaks, ear coverings, knitted detailing, as well as detailing that be worn in a variety of ways. Think ear muffs up or down when looking at Charlie.
Nobis.ca has three sections for head wear: women, men and kids however many of the men's styles are unisex so make sure you take a browse through both.
Top Ten Picks (womens)
- Francesca - think city dweller with an easy going fashion nature, the "not trying too hard" hat.
- Charlie - can be worn a variety of ways.
- Abigail - screams glamor with the stunning brim.
- Eve - a fun style with braids down the side.
- Milo - for the environmentalist in all of us.
- Sadie - casual and cool, perfect for the San Francisco girl.
- Suesue - want some faux fur fun but hesitant? Then this is the piece for you.
- Marley - bright and easy on the eye.
- Lila - button feature and thick knit gives this head wear a fabulous style.
- Willow - keeping you warm and in style whenever the chill kits, easily fold this away in your handbag.