What is Instaflex Joint Support?
The word "Instaflex" sounds like something that can provide instant flexibility and when you add "Joint Support", then it may sound like a product that can provide instant flexibility and joint support. Instaflex Joint support is a joint supplement that promises to relieve stiff and painful joints. Instaflex Joint Support is made by Instaflex which is a leading producer of dietary supplements and vitamins. Instaflex claims that all their products have been carefully tested and researched to meet the highest of standards. According to Instaflex, Instaflex Joint Support contains 100% natural ingredients that have been tested and passed as safe to use.
Ingredients You Need To Know
According to the official website, Instaflex Joint Support contains a combination of;
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine is a naturally occurring chemical compound that is responsible for building and repairing tendons, ligaments, and cartilage. Although it exists freely in human bodies, when our bodies cannot produce enough Glucosamine, perhaps due to aging or ailments, Glucosamine, can be ingested as a supplement to keep our joints and cartilages healthy. The natural levels of Glucosamine will drop as we age and with time, the body will not have that amount of Glucosamine to maintain our joints and this leads to joint pains. Supplemental Glucosamine used in Instaflex Joint Support is harvested from the shellfish since there are no other known naturally occurring sources of Glucosamine.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) - MSM is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis, chronic pain, rheumatoid arthritis, and joint inflammation. MSM is doubles up as an organic source of body sulfur, an anti-oxidant mineral agent and a core component of most structural body tissues such as the hair and cartilage. Organic sulfur found throughout our body is critical for healthy cartilage, collagen and joints. Lack of sulfur leads to production of low amounts of collagen and thus you suffer from weak joints and open wounds don't heal in time.
- Chondroitin Sulfate - Chondroitin sulfate is another chemical compound that is found freely in our bodies, around our joints, and is a major component of our cartilage. Research on Chondroitin sulfate indicates that it eases the side effects of osteoarthritis, the most common type of arthritis and other joint complications. In order to increase its effectiveness, Chondroitin sulfate is usually used in combination with other ingredients such as Glucosamine or MSM. The Chondroitin used in Instaflex Joint Support is harvested from animals
- Hyaluronic Acid - Hyaluronic Acid is another ingredient in Instaflex Joint Support that is found naturally in our bodies (eyes and areas around our joints). It acts as a cushion and joint lubricant by attracting water and other fluids to the joints. Hyaluronic Acid or HA, ensures that your joint slid smoothly against each other
- Boswellia Serrata Extract – Boswellia serrata is a popular Indian plant used mainly as a frankincense in ceremonies and homes. Some of the extracts in Boswellia have been clinically proven to reduce inflammation in patients suffering from bronchial asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease, OA, and ulcerative colitis.
- Turmeric – Turmeric popularly known as a food spice used in curry. Turmeric is known to resolve stomach upsets and pain.
How Should You Take Instaflex Joint Support And Suggested Usage?
The recommended daily dosage is three tablets a day with plenty of water. You can either take them in the morning with your breakfast or take it in the evening. Instaflex Joint Support is for anyone who is suffering from inflammation in the joints resulting into painful joints. For these reasons, it can be used in the care and rehabilitation of patients suffering from arthritis; old people; active athletes and anybody who desire a healthy joint.
Does Instaflex Interact With Other Medications?
Instaflex Joint Support contains natural ingredients that rarely interact with other medications. However, you should consult a qualified physician if you are taking any other medication that you think might interact with it.
- Contains natural ingredients
- Free trials are available
- Informative website
- Free trials are only valid for 14 days
- Mild side effects (nausea, heartburn, and diarrhea)
- No clinical trial results are public
- It is a bit pricey as compared to other products
The Hidden Secret About This Product!
Instaflex Joint Support does not have serious side effects, but has ingredients that are not suitable for people with heart disease or pregnant women. It also contains shellfish products and thus anyone who is allergic to shellfish or any other ingredient for that matter, should avoid taking it with consultation from a qualified physician.
What Do Customers Say About The Product?
There are both negative and positive reviews on Instaflex Joint Support. Most customers think that the 14 day trial is not enough to evaluate the product since no positive results are reported within the time frame. Other customers believe that the product is highly priced.
My Final Words
It is without doubt a great product. In fact, it is the best-selling supplement in GNC stores, but the question lingers; is it because the product works well or do Instaflex have a working marketing strategy? As much as it contains all natural ingredients, it lacks calcium, which is a key mineral in joint support.