Any sewer will tell you that the trick to a great project is iron, iron, iron. Starting with a freshly ironed piece of fabric is key to getting your pattern pieces to come out properly and pressing down seams on any project is a must. A good steam iron can be expensive but Panasonic has introduced the new NI-70SR cordless steam iron at a great price point of $69.95.
The Panasonic NI-L70SR Iron features…
- Cordless Ironing: Helping take the hassle out of ironing, the NI-L70SR is cordless, so it doesn’t get tangled or caught on the end of the ironing board. Placing the iron in the base will fully recharge the iron in just eight seconds.
- Heat-Resistant Carrying Case: The NI-L70SR cordless iron comes with a carrying case for extra portability and easy storage. The heat-resistant, transparent case can be attached immediately after use.
- Elliptical Soleplate: The iron’s elliptical soleplate is ergonomically designed to ensure smooth, natural movement in any direction. It quickly speeds up larger jobs like tablecloths or curtains and allows users to iron in any direction with precision, ease and speed.
- Auto Shut-Off: The iron’s electronic sensor automatically shuts off the iron after 10 minutes if it is left in the base.
- Choose Steam or Dry Ironing: With the push of a button, users can select to steam or dry iron clothing, and easily steam by directing just the right amount of steam to hanging garments.
- Cost-Effective: The NI-L70SR Iron is only $69.95; you can check it out at: http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/NI-L70SR
Crafters will enjoy the fact that this iron is cordless. It makes maneuvering around a sewing table a breeze! The iron maintains heat long enough to get all your pattern pieces pressed and ready to go and then quickly reheats when placed into the base. The carrying case is also an asset to crafters as it allows for easy transport and storage.
For more information on the Panasonic NI-L70SR Iron please click HERE.