Come out for a fun day of psychic readings, healing, shopping and free workshops! Last years 1st annual Pagan Pride Day was a blast! There were tarot card readers, mediums, and Spiritual Response Therapy helping you find your spiritual path, along with lots of wonderful vendors selling their wares to benefit a great project! I had a wonderful time last year at all the booths and workshops. The people I met their were friendly, down to earth and just a riot to hang out with!
This year there will be free workshops throughout the event to educate yourself on various spiritual and Pagan topics, along with a bake sale.
The fox Valley/Green Bay Pagan Pride festivals help to promote Paganism and build community through advocacy and education. Their aim is to bring Paganism into the mainstream culture by encouraging tolerance and acceptance.
When: Saturday, March 15th, 2014 9am – 3:00pm
Where: Fox Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship – 2600 E. Philip Lane, Appleton WI
Why: To raise funds for the FVGB Pagan Pride Day!
This years Festival Line up so far looks exciting!
Diminutive Details - Handmade wire wrapped & beaded jewelry. Healing crystals, mineral specimines, pendulums, dream catchers.
- Aurora’s Apothecary - Magical and medicinal herbs
- Young Living Essential Oils - Sharing the option of health, wellness, and abundance using essential oils.
- Cosmic Potions - Home made soaps, linen & body sprays, home scented incense and other room scents items
- Joules of Nature – Handmade olive oil soaps
- Wendibyrd - Handcrafted pagan, faery, and nature-themed whimsy, home decor, sculpture, clothing, and accessories
- Castle Art - Moonstone & Labradorite Jewelry, rayon skirts and Charms made with semi precious stones
- Her Cauldron Coven – Variety of altar tools, books, jewelry and other magical items. Proceeds from sales fund public rituals held by Her Cauldron Coven of Sheboygan and Oshkosh
- Nothos & Nijona - Handmade rune sets of wood, bone, shell, stone, and copper with leather and fabric pouches. Wooden wands with leather pouches. Wooden sculpture, wall hangings, and altar pieces. Rune jewelry from natural materials and recycled copper. Recycled copper jewelry and hair accessories. Rune readings also available.
- Margie Ware – Star Aura – Aura Photography
- Feona’s Natural Creations - Pagan Prayer Jewelry and Beading Craft
And more on the way!
- Drumming for Beginners - Tim Butrick & Marla Mischler - What’s the beat? Anyone who drums started out not knowing what they were doing; yet we all drum intuitively–starting with our own heartbeats and breathing. Do you tap your pencil to the radio? You’re already drumming! Starting with a basic “dum” and adding a “tak” and a “slap”–that’s all there is to it! We’ll start out slowly and introduce a few basic rhythms. Risk-Takers and Mistake-Makers welcome! We’ll have extra drums and percussion, so even if you don’t have a drum come join in the fun!
- Paganism & Scouting – Baden-Powell Service Association Troop & PYS – Kimi Johnson & Dale Frampton - This workshop is to present a new local opportunity for Pagan and earth-friendly children in the Fox Valley area. Baden-Powell Service Association is a co-ed scouting organization, often called the “original scouts”. We will discuss the new Baden-Powell organization starting in the area, as well as a Pagan Youth Studies group that will be offered as well. Come learn more about these great opportunities for our area youth.
- The Mysteries of the Pendulum – Mary Frampton – Come learn the history of the pendulum and it’s uses. We’ll learn how to use these wonders of divination & insight both formally and for every day use. Bring your pendulum if you have one, there will be some available for use during the workshop.
- Druidry in the Fox Valley – Dale Frampton, Robert “Winter” Aikins & Kimi Johnson - Moden Druidry is quite diverse and there are many different organizations that use those terms.This workshop will provide a survey of the history of the modern Druid movement, touching on some of the larger Druid organizations that are active in the United States. We will also cover two of those organizations that have public groups in the Fox Valley area, which are: Ár nDraíocht Féin (ADF), and the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids (OBOD).Come and learn about the core beliefs, spirituality, and philosophy of our modern Druids and how to pronounce Ár nDraíocht Féin.
- Opening Your Eyes to Signs - Thunder Wolf - Have you wanted to have greater communication with your spirit guides? Often times signs are right under your nose, but it can be difficult to recognize. Learn how to recognize the language of spirit in your everyday life and ways spirit can communicate through nature.