Chicken enchiladas is one of my favorite recipes. However, they tend to be on the messy side when it comes to assembling the dish. That's why creating a chicken enchilada casserole is an ideal alternative. Same ingredients, same great taste, but much easier to put together.
Jocooks.com has created a scrumptious chicken enchilada casserole that gives you all the flavor and none of the mess. And on top of that, it is comprised of only four ingredients! This is an easy, delicious, and frugally priced recipe to create.
The recipe is as follows:
- 14 ounce jar of Enchilada sauce
- 2 to 3 cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 tortillas
- 2 chicken breasts
- Cut each chicken breast into three pieces. (This will allow it to cook faster.)
- Pour just enough sauce in the pot with the chicken to allow it to cook (approximately half of the jar.)
- Allow chicken to cook for twenty minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Layer the ingredients as follows: remaining sauce, tortillas, chicken, cheese.
- Repeat until all ingredients have been used up.
- Bake in the oven (uncovered) for twenty to thirty minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Jocooks.com really knocked it out of the park with this tasty recipe. As previously stated, it is crazy delicious, simple to make, and inexpensive to create. Even a novice cook could create a fantastic meal with this easy to follow recipe. This recipe is truly a winner and will have your guests coming back for more. I highly recommend that you try this! The sauce packs in the flavor, the chicken is tender and juicy, the tortillas really add a nice dimension of flavor, and the cheese marries the ingredients together impeccably.
Baltimore City residents can purchase the ingredients for this recipe at the following locations:
Whole Foods Market
1330 Smith Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21209
1020 41st Street
Baltimore, MD 21211