When it comes to great accommodations in Chicago, the most important three things are location, location and location. This makes Dewitt Place the place to stay if you want to experience the best that the city has to offer. Nestled in the Streeterville community at 900 N. Dewitt, it is literally steps away from renowned attractions, such as Water Tower Place, The Hancock Center and Navy Pier. The famed Magnificent Mile shopping and dining district is just around the corner. Downtown Chicago and the theater district are a short cab ride and nice walk away.
A stay at Dewitt Place combines word-class tourism with all of the comforts of home. All studio and one-bedroom apartments are tastefully decorated with queen size beds, hardwood floors and sleeper sofas. All apartments also have:
• Fully equipped eat-in kitchen with microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and all cooking and dining essentials
• Bed linens / Bath towels and amenities
• Alarm clock, iron and ironing board
• Wireless high-speed internet access
• Satellite HDTV service
• Private telephone line with free local calling and answering machine
• All utilities (gas, water, heat, and electric)
• Four different studio floor plans to choose from.
• Optional maid service
• Laundry facilities located in the building
It is perfect for travelers in town for an extended stay for business. It is also a great getaway spot for families looking for that home away from home. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. The staff is friendly and helpful. Get more information about rates and availability at the Dewitt Place website.