We can’t get enough of our new favorite popcorn, Chicago Mix from snack innovator, GH Cretor.
Not since the days of our youth when Cracker Jacks were novelty have we devoured a snack with such fervor. GH Cretors old-fashion family recipe starts with their perfectly puffed, gourmet popcorn, still hand tossed in copper kettles. Then for their Chicago Mix, they combine two of their favorite flavors into one bag; buttery caramel and aged cheddar cheese. This flavor combination commingles perfectly in our mouths and satisfies our cravings for both the lightly sweet, as well as the cheesy goodness we long to snack on. No need to muck this mix up with nuts!
GH Cretors Chicago Mix is certified gluten free, All-Natural and kosher (dairy).
Going out to the movies, a ball game or just need a really great snack for your house? Choose a blockbuster! Find GH Cretors popped corn bags at Fairway Market for around $4 for a 7.5-ounce bag.
For other helpful Long Island resources, please visit:
- Long Island Grocery Stores, including specialty shops and those that deliver
- Where to purchase farm raised poultry on Long Island
- Grocery 101: Holiday Essentials
- Where to purchase Prime Dry Age Meats on Long Island
- Where and how to purchase a lobster (and other seafood) on Long Island
- Grocery 101: Basic Staples Lists
- Long Island Farmer's Markets: Locations and Dates
- Long Island Farm Stands
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Stumble
Write for Examiner.com
Examiner.com is always searching for new writers. There are a huge variety of topics to choose from. View the list of available titles to see where your expertise lies. Be sure to use this link when you apply, as I’ll be recognized to make an extra $50 if you’re accepted as an Examiner. This is an incentive that you too will have a chance at when another writer is signed up under your title link.