The 2013 Chicago Auto Show is the nation's longest running automobile showcase. This year's show spans across over 1 million square feet of exhibit space at the McCormick Place complex.
The 2013 Chicago Auto Show opens to the public on Saturday, February 9th and runs through February 18th.
Public show hours
- February 9-17: 10am -10pm
- February 18: 10am-8pm
Admission - Tickets are available through the McCormick Place ticket booths or online here.
- $12 for adults
- $6 for seniors aged 62 or better
- $6 for children 7-12
- Free admission for children 6 and younger when accompanied by a paying adult
- Weekday discount coupons ($6 off the regular adult admission) available at various area new-car dealers. Participating banks also mail the discount tickets to their account holders. More information here.
- School and group discounts available here.
The attached slideshow contains photos from this year's show with previews of cars and concept vehicles from the various car makers at the show.
Visit the 2013 Chicago Auto Show official website for more details.