Carnivale in the West Loop has a revitalized Sunday brunch that explores dishes from Central and South America, Cuba, Spain and the Caribbean. Featuring energetic colors, glamour, photography and wild design, Carnivale engages all of the senses with global flavors, Latin music and luxurious comfort.
Experience a reflection of Latin culture with mouthwatering Bacon Wrapped Dates with Marcona almond stuffed dates with red endive, Fuji apple, romaine lettuce, lavender honey vinaigrette and bleu cheese sauce, Heuvos Rancheros, which blends beans, avocado, Oxaca cheese, chipotle salsa, cilantro and farm fresh eggs made-to-order with a corn tostada, Key Lime French Toast with fresh whipped cream, brown butter, pineapple syrup and berries.
“Sunday brunch is really a celebratory meal after all it’s not any other day that you have sangria, Mimosas and Bloody Mary's with breakfast,” said Jim Jablonski, General Manager.
Executive Chef Cuadros holds a Culinary Arts degree from Johnson and Wales University. He has had the privilege of working with and learning from Chefs Douglas Rodriguez, Rick Gonzalez, David Burke and Richard Sandoval in London, Philadelphia, New York, and Miami. His travels through South America, Europe, Southeast Asia and the Caribbean have inspired and influenced his culinary style but Latin food will always be his greatest passion. It is that passion, experience and attention to details that he brings to Carnivale in Chicago and the tasty Sunday brunch menu.
“We're putting on a brunch in the true spirit of Carnivale: spicy and decadent something that will really wake people up.”
Every Sunday from 10:30am to 3:00pm, guests can enjoy an innovative twist on classic brunch items.
The menu consists of a variety of mouth-watering options, not limited to:
• Ricotta Pancakes – Fresh blueberries, whipped cream, Vermont maple syrup
• Carnitas Chilaquiles – Fresh corn tortillas, pork carnitas, cage free fresh farm eggs, tomatillo, Oaxaca cheese, crema
• Chicken N Waffles – Cuban-Korean spiced crispy chicken, Belgium waffles and chipotle maple syrup
• Scotch Egg – Homemade fiedos, tomato aribiata, parmesan cheese, basil
• Red Velvet French Toast – Red velvet cake, burnt merengue, brown butter pineapple syrup, sour cream ice cream
• Ecuadorian Dark Chocolate Dipped Smoked Bacon
Reservations are recommended by calling (312) 850-5005 or www.carnivalechicago.com/reservations
Carnivale is located in the Warehouse District at 702 W. Fulton Market in Chicago. Please visit www.CarnivaleChicago.com for more information.