C.B. & Potts located in Westminster, CO on 120th has a nice atmosphere to watch a game and enjoy a fresh brewed beer, just don't expect speedy service or great food.
1. The beer is excellent here! The Big Horn Blonde ale is definitely top notch as far a fresh brewed beer goes. The other beers are Big Horn Hefeweizen, Big Red Ale, Buttface Amber Ale and Total Disorder Porter. All of the beers have won awards and are worth trying.
2. Lots of TV's and a great game watching and fun atmosphere.
3. Friendly staff.
4. Awesome looking bar and restaurant.
1. The waitstaff is friendly but they are slow to get food to table. If having dinner, expect a long and drawn out dining experience, although not sure if this is due to the waitstaff or kitchen.
2. Bartenders- They ignore customers. Bartenders seem annoyed by customers.
3. The food is mediocre bar food.
4. Management, not even sure if they have any?! Useless.
Just check out the Yelp reviews. There is definitely a lot of good to C.B. & Potts but just be aware that service and food are lacking.
Customer service is KING in the world of restaurants! C.B. & Potts of Westminster does not seem to know this fact. They only receive 2 stars because of the few good things they do correctly are over shadowed by the negatives.