Yes, Brita makes a squeeze water bottle with a water filter.
You can now squeeze your way to better tasting water. You can take this soft squeeze bottle anywhere and get fresh filtered water and save on bottled water.
- Filter fits inside (see slideshow)
- Reduces chlorine taster and odor
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Recyclable bottle
- One filter saves about 300 plastic water bottles from the landfill.
Sized to fit Brita® Bottle Soft Squeeze bottles perfectly, the Brita® filter is BPA-free and reduces chlorine taste and odor to improve tap water. Remember to change your filter every 40 gallons or approximately every two months. Note: this filter will not purify contaminated water.
- Great-tasting water begins with the filters. See how Brita® filters work
- Water bottle filters are recyclable. Learn where you can recycle your filter
- Keep your filtration systems in tip-top condition. Get care tips and more
- Great to travel with and be rid of buying water bottle that don't always taste so good.
- Filters out the smell and taste of chlorine.
- Filters out some heavy metals.
- Travels well.
- Price is comparable to buying just a water bottle without the filter.
- Good to filter airplane water.
- Does not protect against contaminated water.
- Does not filter out lead.
- Squeezing can be messy if both screw tops are not tight, which can also have integrity lessen by hard water spill.
- One must suck harder, and harder as the filter ages.
After testing this product I decided that it is best to save for my travels, because I don't feel I can use the filter up in two months before it needs to be replaced. When it comes to travel, it would be my main water source.