Life can get crazy. Running from one place to the next constantly connected to our technology that you need a gentle reminder to slow down and reconnect. I found Bohemian Earth Designs and thought this is exactly what we need.
I got a chance to chat with Nichole the creator of Bohemian Earth Designs and very quickly you can tell from her voice was a positive energy she has.
She said, “three years ago, my favorite necklace broke and something inside me said you can fix this. I immediately bought some jewelry tools and went to work. I even made a few changes to my necklace when I was finished. It turned out beautiful and I still wear it to this day. Once I finished, I realized this was my passion. I started creating jewelry through my love for nature and yoga.”
What we love about it is that each piece is designed with a meaningful purpose to bring inspiration, motivation, enlightenment, positive energy, and wellness to the individual wearing it. And who can’t use more of that!!!
We first loved the simple & natural looking packaging. This is perfect if you were going to order for someone as a gift and feel comfortable to send directly to the. We got a chance to check out 5 of these designs:
1. Unisex Picasso Jasper Buddha Mala Bracelet: It features beautiful 8mm Charcoal Gray/black Picasso Jasper beads and a silver plated Buddha charm on a stretch cord, large enough to get over any size head without breaking.
The Buddha is believed to bring good luck and good fortune. It's also a symbol of wisdom, compassion and enlightenment. The Picasso Jasper is a stone of intuition and is also believed to promote the development of creativity and to bring strength and self-discipline. It is thought to bring calm to difficult situations and to encourage us to relax and enjoy life. In addition, the Picasso Jasper is said to help to remind us to celebrate life and to help us to realize that it is not too late to enjoy ourselves and to "Live a little" Jaspers are extremely nurturing stones, sustaining and supporting, during times of stress and bringing feelings of peace and 'wholeness'. They are also said to facilitate dream recall and to provide protection.
2. Namaste hand stamped adjustable aluminum ring: I will say once you adjust it a few times it gets easier but the first time I had to ask my husband to open in. Many people are still unclear of the word ‘NAMASTE’ which is typically said at the end of each yoga class. Simply it means: ¨I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. The place of love, truth, light, and peace. When we honor this place within each other we are one. If everyone thought this way and respected each other life would be a lot better.
The pure aluminum does not tarnish and has a much lower rate of skin reaction than sterling silver. These rings are hand stamped. Because they are individually hand stamped which is a process where each letter is individually stamped into the metal each piece is slightly different from another. Sometimes the lettering and spacing might look a little off centered or straight but we think it adds to the Bohemian chic. We will say the black lettering did rub off slightly a little though as we tried adjusting a few times. But, we wear it during yoga class or when driving as a nice reminder of what to focus on.
3. Tree of Life Picasso Jasper Wrap Bracelet features a beautiful 6mm Picture Jasper beads, a antique brass Tree of Life charm, a 4mm jasper bead, and a Breathe wood bead on a stretch cord. This can also be used as a necklace.
The Tree of Life is a universal symbol found in many spiritual traditions around the world. It symbolizes life itself, with its branches reaching for the Heavens "Father Sky" and it's buried roots, linking to "Mother Earth". The tree has become a symbol of love, wisdom, rebirth, strength, redemption, friendship, bounty and encouragement. Picasso jasper is a stone of intuition and is also believed to promote the development of creativity and to bring strength and self-discipline. It is thought to bring calm to difficult situations and to encourage us to relax and enjoy life. In addition Picasso Jasper is said to help to remind us to celebrate life and to help us to realize that it is not too late to enjoy ourselves and to "Live a little" Picture Jasper is a stone of awareness. It stimulates imagination and creativity. For each owner it tells a personal story within its landscape markings. Picture Jasper is a stone of the journey of the mind. It is also known as the 'supreme nurturer', a stone of fairness and justice. Believed to bring tranquility and wholeness, balancing yin and yang, Jasper aligns your physical, emotional and mental bodies. It makes an excellent 'worry bead', calming the emotions when played with.
4. Let It Be Silk Wrap Bracelet, which can also be used as an anklet. It features a hand dyed colorful silk ribbon, antique brass Lotus with crystal, two Swarovski crystals, and an aluminum hand stamped let it be tag. Just wrap it around your arm, wrist or ankle, tie and tuck the ends. Silver aluminum is extremely lightweight, hypoallergenic, will not tarnish, fade or rust. The ribbon measures about 42'' X 1/2'' and is sewn to a point at each end. There are no clasps. Depending on your wrist size this silk wrap should wrap around your wrist 4-6 times. Again, these tags are hand stamped, which is a process where each letter is individually stamped into the metal. Each piece is slightly different from another but we really didn’t see any problems with it.
5. Be Here Now Necklace: features a beautiful silver plated Lotus charm, Two aluminum discs and a Swarovski crystal on a silver plated ball chain necklace. Silver Aluminum is lightweight, hypoallergenic, maintenance free, will not tarnish, fade or rust.
The Lotus flower is a symbol of the spiritual path a person takes. The growing lotus symbolizes purification of the mind, body and speech. It also symbolizes youth, beauty, life, and new beginnings.
For more information visit